Mikasa Ackerman pt.2 ~10~

"I hope you like it here dear, I know that it isn't the best but I hope that it suffices" The Beta said while helping get rid of the extra items just hanging around.

"No it's fine really I'm grateful enough to be let in your home, thank you"

The basement was a complete mess with crates of paperwork and books were scattered around. The room wasn't big but it wasn't small either, the wallpaper was torn and shriveled off, the hard wood floor was old, and there were drafts between the cracks of the stone walls so it was quite cold.

They didn't have a bed so Levi has to sleep on the air mattress. It wasn't exactly the best but it was better than living with Erwin.

Levi's ears perked up when he heard footsteps from above causing creaking noises against the wood floor, Carla had a hunch at who it was.

Eren walked down the stairs with a couple of blankets and pillows in his hand. "Well then I'll leave you too alone to talk"

Carla patted his shoulder and said her good nights to both Eren and Levi as she went her way back upstairs.

The Alpha placed down the warm blankets and pillows onto the air mattress. The basement was cold so Eren brought any warm blankets that would help Levi keep warm throughout his time here. He brought some matches and candles down earlier since they didn't have lights or windows down in the basement.

Levi whispered softly to him. "Thank you"

"Thank you? For what"

"For keeping the end of your promises" Eren kept his eyes locked on Levi for a while, hoping the raven would finish his sentence.

"You said you would treat me better than Erwin could and you said that we would stay together even if we get caught. You kept your word, so thank you"

"I promised I would didn't I, my mother taught me to never break a promise. Even if it's a stupid one. And most of my promises were stupid" Eren laughed it off as Levi held his face with his hands.

This was one of the things that Levi adored about Eren. Eren was so pure and innocent, this was extremely different than his previous relationship. Of course this was only the start of it but he was sure that he'd cherish every moment of it.

Eren overlapped his hand with Levi's and gently rubbed his pale skin. Eren gave a goofy smile and chuckled at Levi.

"So you really love me" Levi's face instantly flushed red and he started pulling on Eren's cheek.

"Did you listen into me and your father's conversation after I asked you not to!"

"No ow! The floor boards are just very thin, you can hear everything within these floorboards"

Levi loosened his grip and rubbed Eren's now red cheeks. His eyes softened as he gazed into Eren's eyes. "Sorry.."

Eren cupped Levi's face in his hands and kissed him, it didn't take long for him to kiss back. He pulled off Eren's golden key necklace and gently laid it on the air mattress.

Suddenly a spark had flamed inside of him.

The raven haired male gripped the Alpha's sage green shirt pressing their heated bodies together. Eren didn't hesitate to put his hands on Levi's waist.

Levi let his hands run through the Alpha's short chocolate locks pulling him closer. Eren shamelessly slipped his warm hand under his shirt, making him gasp. Taking the opportunity the Alpha tugged on Levi's strands of raven hair slipping his tongue into his lover's mouth.

Levi didn't waste another second and started pulling Eren's shirt off.

"Sorry dear I know it gets cold down here but Grisha found a small heater in the closet that you could... use.." They were both so caught up in the moment that they hadn't heard Carla walk down the stairs.