Chapter One

All rights belong to Kiera Cass not me!

Kk enjoy :)

America's POV:

He chose me. He really chose me. After everything I did to him. After all the fights. He still loved me. I love him. He is my everything and I couldn't be happier.

As I sit in my bed thinking about the past few months I begin to cry thankful for all that has happened. 

"America? Can I come in?" Maxon called from the other side of the door.

"Uh? Oh... yeah sure," I quickly wiped my eyes to make sure it didn't look like I was crying. Maxon opened the door and stared at me. 

"What are you staring at?" I question. 

" just the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." He walked over to me and quickly kissed me on the lips. It was filled with passion and warmth and comfort I felt him string his fingers in my long hair. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance which I quickly denied. I wanted to tease him. 

"America!" He whined pulling away.

"Yes darling?" I replied innocently

"Stop teasing me!"

"We don't have time to make out. I have to go get ready."

"Fine but we will be finishing this later."

I walked into my room smiling at his childishness.

PAGGGGGGEEEEEBREAAAAAAAAK

Maxon's POV:

I love her. I love everything about her. I watched as she walked away Into her own bedroom. 

Even though we were only engaged a couple of days ago she is already completely moved in. We sleep in my room though. We haven't done anything (iykyk) yet because it would be illegal. We have to wait till we are married unfortunately. That will be a great night. I start getting ready and wait for America.

There is a knock at the door.

"Can I come in?" America asks while slowing opening the door peeking in.

"Yes my dear. You don't have to knock you know." I replied. True I was only in my underwear but I don't mind. 

"I am not ur dear Maxon!" She always catches me on that nickname. She finally opens the door and walks all the way in. 

"Oh..." 

"Hmmm? Oh" I had forgotten I was barely even dressed.

"Like what you see?" I said while stepping closer to her. Hoping that I was not scaring her.

"Yeah, it's all right." She giggled I'm response. God I love that giggle. And her smile. 

She walks towards me and runs her hands up my torso and neck. No longer being able to take it I close the gap between us. This time when I lick her lips begging for and entrance she allows thankfully. We battle with our tongues as I slowly back us up against the wall. 

"Nope. No way! Not before breakfast. Get dressed!" America scolded.

"pleeeeaseeeeee!" 

"No Maxon get dressed."

And with that I finished getting ready and we walked arm in arm to the dining room.

Ahhhhh. What did you think? Not sure who I am asking. No one will read this but oh well. I don't know if this is even good or not. It will get better I promise! I have a couple of questions for you guys.

1. Do we like this length of story?

2. Do we like the romance or do we want more?

3. Any other suggestions?