Chapter Six

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for 100 reads! Anyway here is the next chapter!

Maxons POV

I love seeing America like this. She is with her family and in her element. She can walk into the next room and her mom a question. She doesn't need to send a maid. Wait America has been gone for a long time. I thought she was just taking out the trash. Right then America walks in and slams the front door. She lets out a loud sob. This makes me grimace because I hate seeing her sad. 

"America...." I don't know what to do. I have only have seen her this upset with Marlee. She gets up and goes into her room. We hear her screaming into her pillow and crying. Magda and I exchange looks before going outside to see what made her so upset. The guards are there making a lot of reporters move away from the house. Oh no. This can't be good. I run back inside and walk in to America and I's room.

"America. What happened?" 

"Get out. Please. I'm sorry." She was yelling but it was muffled but her tears. I don't listen and wrap her up in my arms. 

"You have to tell me so I can help you." 

"No! You can't! I am tired of this.  I have only been in ur family for a few days. So far they have talked about my body and have already set standards I can't even begin to meet. I love you. I'm sorry but I definitely just ruined my reputation before it even started." She was almost drowning herself with all of the tears. She is griping the back of my shirt in frustration and sobbing into my chest. 

"America nothing you could do would be so bad the where it would ruin anything. You are not going to leave and it will be ok. You need to tell me what happened though."

"No." I decided that I would fined out what happened in the morning because of the paper. This damn news paper is really getting on my nerves this morning. Oh shit. Tomorrow is the ball. Thank god no reporters will be there. 

"Ok. I love you. No matter what."

With that we get back into bed and fall asleep.

——————————————————————-

Maxons POV:

When I wake up I instantly get up to grab the paper. On the cover it reads 

Soon to be queen lashes out in reporters about her being perfect!

Oh no. I then writes all that she said. This is worse than I thought. No no no no no. She also cussed. When a royal cusses to a reporter it never goes over good. But she is wrong. She is perfect even with all her imperfections.

Sorry it is so short. I am having a hard time having motivation to write! Next one will be longer.