Chapter Seven

I'm back! So so so sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Also thank you guys for 200 reads that's crazy! I thought no one would read this. 

Disclaimer : all rights belong to Kiera cass! 

Also it gets a little steamy! Enjoy

America's POV:

I woke up with dried tears on my face. I hate myself. Why would I do that. I am to be married into the crown soon and everyone is going to hate me now!  My thoughts are interrupted by Maxon throwing the door open. He ran to me and shoved his lips on mine. What is happening? He is mad at me. I can tell. He shoves his tongue in my mouth and down my throat. His lips soft but angry. I gral his hair and pull him down to me. I need him. And of course he pulls away. 

"America!" Not quite yelling but assertive. 

" you are not going to talk. You are going to let me talk and tell you why you are so wrong." I nod my head nervously.

" you are perfect. You are the prettiest and kindest most caring person I have ever met. You are imperfectly perfect. Who cares if you have pimples on ur face or stretch marks. I hate that you are insecure! Why can't you just see yourself like I see you. I love you so much. Ur body is perfect and you are someone boys and girls and everyone in between can look up to. You shouldn't be so insecure! I know you can't help it but I hate it when you degrade yourself. 

"Maxon.." 

"NO!" 

"please...I" 

"NO. IM NOT DONE. YOU CANT DO THAT AMERICA! YOU ARE THE FUTURE QUEEN. YOU CANT TALK TO REPORTERS ABOUT YOUR ASS. EVEN IF IT IS PERFECT. YOU CANT D-"

"MAXON! DO NOT YELL AT ME." I am a mess. I am sobbing.

"I'm sorr-" 

"No. Now it is my turn to talk. I know I can't do that. I know it is improper and rude. But I am so sick of them shaming me about everything I do. They watch my every move and I can't make any mistakes. However, I needed to. I can't let them say things about my weight with out me saying why that is wrong. About being Insecure. Everyone is. Maxon you refuse to let me look at ur back sometimes. I love ur back. Not because of the pain you went through. But because you did that so I wouldn't have to. I love you. And I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for."

Timmmeeeeskippppp.

America's POV:

"Maxon let's go back home."

"What? You are home. Oh." 

"The palace is home. Because that's where you are."

I know I know it's short. But I promise I will update more. Also there will be steamy stuff in the next chapter. I was going to write it in this chapter but  I didn't feel like it.