Chap 23; It's too much

"Kiss her"

☁️🌥⛅️🌤☀️🌤⛅️🌥☁️

⚠️ blood, open wound, slightly sexual, coughing and puking blood ⚠️

"So what do we say?!"

"I don't know! You tell me! You're the one with three mothers!"

"Personally I'm against this"

"Well your opinion wasn't relevant, I was talking to the smart one"

"Hey!"

"You can have your angel-demon banter later, we have a bigger problem"

"Yeah! Like the fact that she might not be the last one! What if we end up having 100 mates! It's because of your messed up genes"

"I'm pretty sure that's discrimination"

"Uh why is he still here?"

"Shhh! She's waking up!"

"Uh guys? I'm kinda hungry"

"I said shhh Sun"

Helga groans and blinks her eyes open. Her head feels fuzzy and weird, her whole body cold and unfamiliar. Nothing makes sense to her and she debates whether or not everything is a dream. The whole world around her seems far away. She feels the grass against her back, the sun against her skin and the wind ruffling her hair. It's weirdly comfortable and the demon sighs, closing her eyes again.

What happened yesterday?

"Is she going to wake up?"

"If I had you as a mate, I wouldn't wake up either"

"Do you wanna fight or?"

Helga furrows her eyebrows. The voices sound familiar. Where is she? What happened? Everything about her feels weird, from the way she breathes to the way she moves her fingers against each other. Her skin is different, her hair feels different, her whole being feels different. More powerful, like she is buzzing, completely energized. Why is she feeling like this? Helga tries to move her head from side to side to find the strength to sit up.

"Can you guys not wrestle when your mate is just about to wake up?"

"Angels are so boring"

"That's definitely discrimination"

Finally Helga snaps her eyes open, remembering everything. The vampires, the potion, the transformation. But there is one part missing. Why did she pass out? Helga sits up abruptly, only to find that the rest are no longer paying attention to her "sleeping" form. She rolls her eyes at the sight, not thinking about her new silver hair and eyes, her new even taller height and powers. Maarya and Acasea are rolling around on the grass, trying to get the other to submit or give up. Delilah is watching with worried and disappointed eyes while Vorigan cheers on whoever is winning at the moment. Sun seems to be chewing on some berries while watching silently.

"Guys"

Since when did her voice sound so deep? The others keep wrestling and Helga clears her throat to make a louder sound.

"Guys!"

They still don't seem to listen, only Sun snapping his head towards the noise. He sees the demon and waves his hand shyly, still chewing on some berries. Helga makes a mental note to check if the berries are poisonous, before standing up. Her balance is a little wobbly and new after gaining some more height, but she quickly finds a good center. She takes steady steps towards the two wrestling supernaturals, passing Delilah and Vorigan who are watching. They look at her with wide eyes but have no time to say anything before Helga has reached Maarya and Acasea.