You Worry Too Much- Adrienette

~Marinette's pov~

"Mari, don't go on the step stool! You might hurt yourself!" My husband yelled as he ran to me.

He took away the step stool so I wouldn't stand on it.

"Adrien, I told you I'm fine." I whined.

"Yeah, but you never know what can happen. You both might get hurt and I would never forgive myself." He said in a worried tone.

"That's the 100th time you've said that today." I said.

"And I'll keep saying it until you listen." He replied.

"Well, if you continue to do so we'll never be able to finish this room." I said crossing my arms.

"Well, how am I not suppose to worry? It's not my fault I care." He said.

"And it's not my fault you didn't want to decorate the nursery before my baby bump grew so big." I said back.

"Because we didn't know the gender yet." He said.

"That's an excuse and you know it, Chaton. Even after we knew Hugo is going to be a boy, my stomach was still small." I said booping his nose.

"You got me there." He said sighing in defeat.

I smirked and continued on painting the walls. But then he stoped me again.

"Ahem. Who said you could keep on painting?" He asked.

"How about I do the easy things like paint the walls and you do the more harder stuff like moving the furniture, hmm? Does that sound good Mr. Agreste." I asked.

He thought about it for a second before coming to a conclusion.

"Sounds good, Mrs. Agreste." He said smirking.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it's short, I just really wanted to make this one-shot. But anyways cya in the next chapter, bye guys!