My New Roommate- Adrienette

A/N:
In this chapter they're adults and there are no superheros or things like that.

~Adrien's pov~

I was currently waiting for my new roommate to show up. My other one, Chloe, moved out. Well, I kicked her out, she was too much of a pain in the ass. And I didn't even want to live with her in the first place, it was all my fathers doing.

He finally allowed me get my own place but only if I could find a roommate, but when I couldn't, he got Chloe to live with me.

When I heard a knock on the door I immediately went towards it to meet my new roommate.

I opened the door to find a bluenette with bluebell eyes carrying her bags as she smiled at me. Something about her seemed familiar, she seemed familiar. Almost as if we've met before.

"Hello there, I'm Marinette, your new roommate." She said introducing herself.

Marinette? Why does that sound familiar?

That's when the realization hit me.

"M-Marinette? Like Marinette Dupain-Cheng from Françoise Dupont?" I asked in utter shock.

"Yes? How do you know my entire name and the high school I went to?" She asked.

"It's me Adrien, from high school." I said.

"No way. Adrien? Like the Adrien Agreste? The one that hung out with Nino, Alya, and me?" She asked.

I nodded in response.

"Oh my goodness! It's been so long!" She exclaimed as she hugged me.

"It really has." I said hugging her back.

"Come on let's go inside and get you settled in." I said as we pulled apart.

"We also got a lot to catch up on." She said picking up some of her bags.

"Definitely." I replied while carrying the rest of her bags.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Aaaaaannnnnndddddd, done! Finally all of my things are unpacked and settled in!" She exclaimed.

We were finally done with moving Marinette's stuff and fixing her room, and it looks amazing if I do say so myself. We were looking around admiring our great work when I noticed something that blew my mind.

The good luck charm I gave her when we were teens.

I walked towards it and picked it up.

"No way, I can't believe you still have this." I said

"Of course I do! And even years later after you gave it to me, it still works." She replied.

"I still have the one you gave me too." I said as I took mines out of my pocket.

"Really, does it still work too?" She asked.

"Yep!" I exclaimed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It's been almost two months and a half since Marinette has moved in. And when I tell you it's been amazing, I mean it. Way better than with Chloe since she doesn't complain over little things, she helps around the house, and she makes great company.

And I'd be lying if I said that I haven't catched feelings for her. She's way different than when we where in high school. And I can actually get an actual conversation out of her.