"He's my blue"

Request: haha, no... 

Description: you are 'friend' the sheep, Wil knows you can turn human and he has a crush on you but is far to scared to tell you, plot twist this is not in the actual script totally 100℅ fake

Just some fluff not anything bad.. But please request something I only get ideas while writing then when I go to write them, I FORGET 😢

You are short compared to him being around 5'4 (for I am tall so please tell me if I get something wrong, from short pov) 😂jk, (͡°͜ʖ͡°)

⚠️warning: none⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov

I was walking with Ghostbur my fluffy hair blowing in the wind, as we walked. He held my hand as we walked, that was very weird cause most of the people can't touch him. We stopped at a small house, very known as the famous 'blades', I turned into my sheep as I knew someone must have been home. Ghostbur slipped a lead over my head, gently landing around my neck. He pet me a few times before walking up to the door knocking on the wood three times. 

A tall pink haired male walked out looking at ghostbur before allowing him to go inside, ghostbur tied my lead to a fence before going in, he looked back at me before the door shut. I let out a huff of air laying down gently falling into a deep sleep. 

Ghostburs pov 🥺

I walked into technoblade's house greeting him warmly, "hello there" he replied blankly. "So why are you here ghostbur? " he asked taking a position from the brewing stand, " oh I have a message from Phil " I said handing him the note. "Thank you" he said as he read his daily note from Phil. 

Time skip

I said my goodbyes to technoblade and left the house to see friend sleeping on the porch. I picked up friend and started to float away, I made my way back to my hidden house. I opened the door and landed on my feet, I walked to my room putting friend down in his little sheep bed I made. I sat down knowing that I am a ghost so I can't sleep, I grabbed a book ant started to read. After awhile I starred at friend the turned into y/n his human form. His blue fluffy hair lightly fell in his face as his small body breathed lightly. He had a big sweater on with shorts. 

His face held small light freckles as his eyes stayed closed, soon the sun came up making his face features more clear. I sighed as I got up and went to the kitchen to get his food, after I grabbed his food I put it in his dish and grabbed water also putting in his other dish. I sat down on the couch think what would I do today, I soon heard small light clops from y/n feet on the wooden floor. "Good morning y/n " I warmly greeted him he hummed in response as he walked right passed his food flinging himself onto my lap. I started to play with his hair as I hummed a unknown tune. He looked up at me with e/c eyes then said "good morning ghostbur". I smiled at his response. 

" what do you want to do today? " I asked he hummed a 'idk' "shall we go visit Manburg? " I asked "that sound like a good idea" he replied. I picked him up as he turned into his sheep form, walking to the door. 

Time skip (sorry got a dramatic idea) 

I walked to phils house and started to talk to him. 

Y/n pov

Ghostbur left me with phil, me and him were ok we had a good relationship. I curled up in a corner of a room having Phil pet me on my back. I soon fell to sleep, dreaming if me and ghostbur having a good time together. 

All of a sudden there was a bang followed with another, I jumped up Phil no where to be seen a part if the roof collapsed as I starred in horror. Thing were being blown up giant creatures flying around attacking people I knew. I tried tugging on the ropes it didn't break, I started to panic. A wood chunk fell on top of me, as more fell I cuddled to the corner as wood blew up around me. I turned into my human but thanks to my weak self I was trapped. "Ghostb- " I cries were cut off as I got hit in the head with wood. Darkness swallowing me... 

I was in darkness there was one chunk of grass in the middle of a light, I walked towards it my hoves clopping on nothingness echoing loudly. As I approached the grass I heard "come on friend you have to eat something" 'ghostbur? ' I bent down and ate a piece. *gasp* "Phil did you see that!! " 

I remember this as I smiled, forgetting where I was and remembering the memories I had about ghostbur.... 

"I was his blue.."

(Part 2? )

My daily reminder is not here today 🤨 nope I have great news for you

This was a while back but I forgot to post it😂😂😂😂 I'm sorry but really guys 69 I simps y'all got me wheezing over here😂😂😂 but seriously thank you ❤❤

Proofread:❌

Words: 926