Hero vs Villains

Katsuki POV

Weeks have past since Izuku was revealed to be AFO's biological son. To think that I had met AFO when Izuku and I were little, before Izuku was deemed quirkless, before he left. Sometimes I wonder, what would of happened to Izuku had AFO stayed and raised him? Would he be a villain? Even when Izuku's father was around Izuku always spoke about wanting to be hero, it always seemed like being a hero was just in Izuku'sblood.

Since Izuku made his video most of Japan has flocked to his side and have apologised for any and all misjudgements. Of course since then they deemed Izuku a possible future number 1 hero but I didn't mind, I'll just show those extras who a real future number 1 is when I get my chance. I ain't gonna be beat by some shitty nerd, even if he is my boyfriend. But even though Izuku has been excepted by most people there is still plenty who hate him and unfortunately some of those people are in class 1-A.

Ever since a few weeks back when AFO revealed the truth, Urarka and Tsuyu have ignored him whilst Iida, Momo and Aoyama have taken a liking to bullying him and as time went on it only got worse.

Izuku POV

We were currently eating lunch. By we I mean mostly the Bakusquad since all of the official Dekusquad members except for Shinso and Todoroki (Denki is technically in the Bakusquad) left me. Honestly I feel as though I was tricked, like I was misled into believing that these jerks that could so easily leave me were my friends. I am so glad that now I know that these people who are still with me are my true friends. I don't know what I would do without my friends, I don't think I could survive that kind of torture. Suddenly Iida and Momo walk up to my table. "Ugh, this can't be good" Kirishima said as he noticed and everyone just nodded in agreement. Finally my ex friends reached our table. Iida looks around the table, glaring at everyone. "So these our the friends of the villain of UA, how you find friends Izuku amazes me" Iida said mockingly and Momo carried on with "he probably blackmailed them" she turned to my friends, "blink twice if you need help" she then laughed cruelly. "Just know this before we go Midoriya" Iida said the word Midoriya like it was equal to shit. "You are villain filth, it's in your blood and if any of these losers are your actual friends, they're just as bad as you" Momo said finishing Iida's sentence. Finally as the terrible two chuckled Aoyama came from behind and pushed my head into the very food that I had been eating moments ago. Aoyama continued by complaining about something but I wasn't listening. I couldn't listen as people I believed to be my friends mocked me mercilessly. Finally Iida and Momo left and Aoyama turned to me spitting on me quickly before hurrying to catch up with the others.

3rd Person POV

Finally it was time for the next class and luckily for Izuku and Katsuki, it was hero training. The entire class knew that they were gonna do some fighting stuff today and after Izuku was humiliated at lunch both him and Katsuki really couldn't wait to punch something. The entire class 1-A was finally at some fake city when All Might finally started his lecture. "Okay students! Today rather than learning something new, your teachers want to see what you can do with what you already know. Think of it as a test if you want to" most of the students rolled their eyes at his last comment before he continued. "Today all of you will be split into one of two groups. The first team is the hero team and the other is the villains. Both teams will have a leader selected be me. There are three ways to win. You can either capture everyone on the other team, capture just the leader or make the other team surrender. Do I make myself clear?" As All Might finished most of the student were nodding their heads. The game seemed simple enough and no one really had any questions, finally All Might continued. "First up is the hero team, if your name is called please stand up front with me" the students nodded. "First up is Momo, Uraraka, Tokoyami, Kirishima, Denki, Shinso, Ojiro, Shoji, Sato and Iida. Your team captain is Iida. That leaves Bakugo, Todoroki, Mina, Hagakure, Jirou, Koda, Asui and Izuku. Izuku is your team captain. Now that you have your teams you have ten minutes to come up with strategies. BEGIN!"