Asking The Nerd Out

Katsuki POV

I decided to leave the house after talking with the old hag, I needed to clear my head. I knew that I wanted to ask the nerd out but how was I supposed to get him alone so that I could actually talk to him. I was deep in my thoughts when I decided to walk to the park where, sitting right in front of me on the bench was none other than Izuku Aizawa. I stood there for a second when he suddenly lifted his head and finally noticed me. I started to walk closer to him before stopping right in front of him. NOW! My mind was yelling at me to ask him but first I needed to start a friendly conversation. "Hey nerd" I said and he simply kept looking at me. "I just wanted to say sorry for avoiding you, I'm sure you noticed" he still seemed unresponsive. This conversation clearly isn't going anywhere. May as well ask him. "So, how about you and I hang out tomorrow?" I asked nervously. That seemed to catch his attention. "Yeah sure, sounds like fun" he replied. "Cool! I'll pick you up at 1:00. Cya nerd!" My voice sounded happy and light and truthfully I was ecstatic. I may not have asked him out but at least he is willing to hang out and that is progress! I suddenly felt like squealing with joy but instead I just walked away with a huge smile on my face and a spring in my step.

The next day I woke up bright and early. I got in the bathroom and started my morning routine and by the time I was done I was dressed, fed and clean but it was only 7:30. I wore a simple white shirt with black strips on it with a plain light blue denim jacket. I also was wearing black ripped jeans and some plain boots. I still had a full five and a half hours until I had to go pick up the nerd. I just sighed and sat down on the couch watching TV.

Katsuki's outfit

Finally it was time to go

Finally it was time to go. I rushed out the door and walked to the nerds house. When I finally got to the nerds house I was still a little early, it was only 12:40, Deku still had twenty minutes to get ready. I knocked on the door only to have Mr.Aizawa open it. He looked tired and bored when he noticed me and then he turned his head and yelled "Izu, Bakugo is here!" A few seconds later I heard Deku's mumbled reply through the walls of his house "I'll be down in a minute!" Aizawa then turned to me with a very protective expression and said "I know what you want from Izu and I'm okay with it. But if you hurt him your life will be hell" as soon as Aizawa finished his sentence Deku came to the door and Aizawa's face went back to his same tired expression. I looked down to Deku and I swear I almost felt my nose start to bleed. He wore a pretty plain outfit with some shorts, a button up shirt that was undone, an All Might shirt and his classic red shoes, he looked adorable. His eyes were shining and his smile was amazing. I couldn't wait to spend more time with this ball of sun.

Izuku's outfit