Just Some Background Stuff

In this world of ours, there are more than one type of gender. No-one knows why, but there are plenty of theories. Some think that it was someones quirk but others say that we always had them. But no matter what, everyone has a second gender. Alpha, Beta or Omega.

Alpha-

Alphas make up roughly 30% of population. They are born naturally a lot stronger than most humans. No matter what first gender they are they can still get omegas and betas pregnant. Alphas have a strong scent that comes from their pheromones, the smell depends on the person, no smell is the same. Alphas can also smell an omegan scent and when they do it can sometimes cause them to go into a rut. A rut is when an alpha looses almost all sense of reason and the alpha becomes obsessed with having sex with their mate. Alphas also have a rut once a year, during this time an alpha without a mate will usually spend their rut in their room to avoid them mating with a random omega.

Beta-
Betas make up around 60% of the population. They are pretty much the same as a normal human.

Omega-
Omegas make up only 10% of the population, they are super rare. Male omegas are even more rare as they only make up 1.5% of the population. Alphas can make with any beta or omega but an omega can only mate with an alpha. Omegas go into heat once every three months. In this time their extreme pheromones go out of control and the omega feels hot and have an extreme desire to mate with an alpha. Omegas can get pregnant even if they are a boy but only if it is by an alpha. Omegas wear scent collars and sometimes take scent repressors so they can conceal their omegas scent so that alphas won't go into rut. Omegas are seen as the lowest of society. They are marked as baby carriers for alphas and sluts to the rest of the world. Omegas are hated and judged just for simply being born.

-----------------------
Authors note-
Sorry this part is kinda short too, trust me they will get longer. Thanks for reading!😀