Change Is Inevitable

Katsuki POV
When Izuku first looked up at me, I thought that I had seen an angel. His soft green fluffy hair made me just want to play with it, his freckles scattered across his face. But the most intriguing, most beautiful part of this adorable creature was his eyes. His eyes were a beautiful, bright green that seemed sparkle with curiosity. His very face made me want to smile. But somehow, he was still alone. So, I decided to walk up to him.

3rd person
Bakugo approaches the young Midoriya and found himself speechless for a few seconds. Finally he spoke, " um, *clears throat* hi, my name is Katsuki Bakugo". Bakugo waited in silence for a few seconds then the boy started to mumble. "Ugh helllloooo" Bakugo loudly spoke, breaking the free eyes consideration. "Oh, sorry, um Kachan was it?" The greenete spoke. Bakugo blushes. "No, but you can call me Kachan I guess" Bakugo stated , hiding his face. "Oh, well, nice to meet you Kachan, I'm Izuku Midoriya but you can call me Deku" Izuku said, bored. "Why Deku?" Kachan asked. "It's supposed to mean useless, that's what everyone around here calls me, useless, but I don't really care" Deku responded.

Izuku POV
So far I am only five years old and yet for two years now I have been Deku. Even before people found out that I was quirkless, I was still useless. Suddenly this boy has the guts to come up to me to attempt to be my friend, I hope he knows the consequences that comes with being friends with a loser, by the looks of him, he doesn't.

Katsuki POV
That was the first time that I met Izuku or as I now knew him, Deku.

3rd person
Over the years Bakugo and Izuku got really close. They were best friends. But strangely Bakugo was yet to go over to the Midoriya household, or to even meet Izuku's family. Bakugo never really thought twice about it though. By now they were both 10 years old. Most people were beginning to find out their secondary gender. It turned out that Bakugo was actually an alpha, his parents were certainly very proud. Izuku didn't really care all that much about his second gender. He was still yet to find out his but he was pretty sure he was a beta, he was definitely not an alpha and what were the chances of him being an omega. Plus Izuku already had enough to worry about.

Katsuki POV
For years I had known Izuku. The dam nerd was always smiling, constantly laughing. Just the sight of him always made me smile too. I often found myself thinking that this, this is true friendship. Izuku was the best person I had ever met and maybe even the cutest. Yep, he is definitely cute, I thought as I saw him running towards me laughing. It never occurred to me that we would change, that some day, he would leave me behind. But that's exactly what he did.

It was shining brightly outside, the day was beautiful. Supposedly Izuku and I were going to hang out after he found out his second gender. But that never happened.

As Mum and I parked in the Midoriya driveway, I could see Inko (Izuku's Mum). This was actually the first time I had met her but she looked nice enough. As I started to get out of the car , excited to see Izuku again, I was met with Inko's plain face. "If your here for Izuku, he's not here" she said clearly bored. "Well than where is he?" I asked. "I don't know, dead probably" Inko replied. Her face was so cold and so unattached, she sounded as thou she were talking about doing chores rather than discussing the probability of her son's death. My entire world seemed to shatter. In that moment I felt dead. Izuku was gone, he had left me behind without even a goodbye. His mother didn't even seem to care if he was dead. I feel to my knees, I think, honestly I don't really remember, it's been so long all I really remember is that soon after, it started to rain, heavy thunderstorms and it didn't stop, not for a long time.

Izuku POV
In short, my life had never been easy. I was always different from everyone else, a disappointment. At least that's what everyone called me, useless, a Deku. Then when I was four I thought that I could finally prove the other kids wrong. I was no Deku, I was gonna be the number one hero. But sadly fate had another idea.

When I was four years old, my mother took me to the quirk doctor. My mother was a lovely person, she was kind and was one of the few that loved and appreciated me. My father on the other hand was a drunk. He wasn't awful or extremely abusive, but I never really liked him.

I was so exited to find out what my quirk was but when we finally got to the doctors it turned out, "he's quirkless" the doctor told us, and just like that, my world shattered.

When I got home, I was in shock. So was Mum. But when we finally told Dad, he was mad. He quickly shoved both Mum and I to the side ad started to pack. "I knew I should've left earlier, a worthless wife and a worthless son, no, no quirkless little shit will be my son, I disown him, I disown this family" My father mindlessly mumbled, but I could understand every word of it. I was still in shock as I numbly walked to my room. The rest of the night all I could hear was Mum's crying as she waited for my dad to return, but he never did.

Days turned weeks and week turned to months, but still my father never returned. My mother was lost, she was no longer the kind person that I knew. She started to drink and she was constantly mad. She hated me, or at least she acted like it and one day she just snapped. On that day she started hurting me.

Some days she would be satisfied with a simple beating but others she would beat and torture until I was left bloodied and unconscious. Sometimes she would even leave me to starve for days on end. Most of my stuff had been sold by the time I was five. Most of the money was so that my mum could buy her precious alcohol and others were used for more outlandish things. But as far as I cared, my life was shit. But one day, all that changed.

I had been playing alone as usual, scared for what was to come when I got home, but unlike any other day, a kid approached me. He and I were fast friends. We were inseparable. For years, Kachan was my best, and only, friend. Even though my mum was still cruel more days than not, life was slightly more easy to bare. Kachan was quite literally my lifesaver. But all things must come to an end.

Authors Note-Sorry that this is really cringe but I hope you enjoy this part 🙂