Doubtful

Goeun POV

The foods we ordered online just arrive. Sohee helps me in unboxing them while the boys look out for Choco. I fix the table cloth and place plates for each chair.

"Let me help you." Bohyun suddenly appears beside me, stealing the plates from me. I let him then I reach for other things to do.

"Let's eat guys!" Sohee said as soon as everything settled. I take Choco to sit in my lap since we ran out of chairs. Bohyun sat on my left side, Sohee was supposed to sit on my right side but Minho take ahead of her so she ended up on Bohyun's other side. Our dining table is round, my Mom said this shape is better than rectangular or square tables as we get to see everyone at the table.

"Thank you for the food." Everyone said. A phrase that is common for Koreans to say before taking the meals.

"Is Appa not yet home?" Choco asks while munching. "Yeah. He will be here later. Why?" I said.

"I want to go out.." he said and pout. "Where do you wanna go?" Bohyun's this time asks.

"I want to play outside, Noona!" I looked at them and Minho seems the one who got me.

"Okay. We'll postpone our practice today. Let's just play in the park." He said and pinch Choco's cheeks.

Everyone agreed then we continue to eat.
After everyone finishes. I start to clean the kitchen.

"Guys we'll leave first. Follow us quickly." Kimbum said. "Thank you Goeun for the food," Joohyuk said then they left first.

"You two, go and take Choco with you guys. We'll follow you after we finish with this." Sohee said to his brother and Minho.

The two seem hesitant to comply. Minho didn't get up from his seat while Bohyun caress his nape. But who could resist Sohee's command when she's standing crossing her arms against her chest and arching her eyebrows.

"Okay. We'll leave first. Come with Hyung Choco." Bohyun scoops Choco and carries him out.

"We will wait for you there." Minho then left too.
_______________________________________________

"Is there something bothering you?" Sohee asks as we walk now heading to the park.
She keeps glancing at me since we are cleaning the kitchen. I know she wants to interrogate me that's why she asked the boys to leave us.

"Nothing." I shake my head. "Why?"

She looks at me, narrowing my expression. "You look uneasy a while ago. I know something is going on. Share it when you're ready. I'm all ears." She said and smile.

Maybe I need someone with whom I could share my feelings. It's hard not having someone you can talk to, since she's here and ready to listen, might as well share it with her. Besides, she's my best friend. She's talkative but she's not judgmental.

"To be honest, your brother and I... we're dating," I said. Her hands went on her mouth and her eyes widen. She looks so surprised.

"Why do you look so surprised? You thought I'll reject him?" I ask, she sighs loudly.

"I just can't imagine it, and... I thought you and Oppa Minho have something.." she carefully said.

I don't know why she thought of that, "what makes you think of that? We are not that close." Minho and I just being casual.

"You're so blind, Goeun. He always sticks wherever you are." She said.

"You're exaggerating things Sohee. I think it is his normal self. Being sociable." I said and shrug the possibility of the idea. I don't want to feed my mind with this kind of thing. I might start to misunderstand everything he does.