Quick Make Out

Goeun POV

It happened so fast, and so hot. His Mom got home exactly after we fixed ourselves and behaves as if nothing marvelous had happened.

Minho introduced me as his official girlfriend that afternoon. Mrs. Lee welcomed me with a warm hug and cooked for us while we study in Minho's room, but she admitted that she couldn't let us be alone in the closed door so she commands us to leave the door wide open so she can see us.

Minho and I giggle at his mom's strictness, not knowing that it already happened because his son is so smart for taking advantage of her absence.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is another busy day for students like us. He again invited me to their house but we wouldn't be alone this time as he informed me that his friends would be there also.

"How's my lovely girl?" He greeted me and rained my face with kisses. I pouted my lips to ask him for a peck but I instantly pulled out when I sought all his friends looking at us with their jaws dropped. He chuckled and let me in.

"Aishh! I need something to drink." Joohyuk complaint rolled his eyes and march out towards the kitchen.

We stayed in Minho's room, we were all silently doing our school tasks. I focused on my paperwork, after finishing it, I watch some motivational videos on Youtube with my earphones on. I sometimes glance at them once in a while to see what they are doing.

They were sitting on the floor with papers in their hands and laptops on their laps while I'm comfortably sitting on the bed. I noticed how each of their eyebrows was pursed. They must be very immersed in their research. But, except for Bohyun? He looks too relaxed and enjoying himself with his phone.

"What are you doing?" Minho asks him. He took a glance at Bohyun's phone. "You're playing games?" He said with a tone of disbelief.

I pull out my earphones and focus on them.

"I told you, I'm done with what you assigned me to do. I sent it to your email. Take a look." Bohyun said while tapping his phone, he didn't even give a glance to Minho.

Minho looks at him seriously and said, "if you are done, at least offer some help to your other members. The two here are still struggling to gather their needed information."

Bohyun glances at Joohyuk and Kimbum before he took a deep breath, "I already did my part. They have their assigned tasks to solve. Why did you even separate our tasks then?" Did he say, suppressing the annoyance?

"To lessen the work, obviously." Minho sarcastically said. The tension between the two immediately grows out.

"If I'll help them, they wouldn't learn how to make their tasks, they will learn to seek help always. Let them figure it out." Bohyun reasons out.

"I get your point, but it's not about that for now. This is group research, we should help each other. We are running out of time!" Minho persuades him.

"We still have time! You are just cramming over it!" Bohyun said as he get up.

Minho seems got upset too. "How could I stay calm?! We have tons to finish! And all of it will fall on my desk if you continue wasting your time instead of thinking how to help!" He fired back and get up also to level Bohyun.

Joohyuk, Kimbum, and I also get up from our positions as the situation is getting intense. I grip on Minho's arm but he didn't budge. He stayed standing in front of Bohyun, eyeing each other. I couldn't pull a word to say, and I'm also afraid one of them will start to hurt each other, physically.