Chapter 26:

Jesica's POV:

It was around 5 in the morning and I had to sneak April out of her and Jayks house. I went into their house, using the spare key April gave me, I grabbed April and we already had everything at Devin's house. Devin had to sleep over Blake's place because none of us trusted him. Cassandra was also at Devin's house and so was April's friend Chelsey. We drove to Dev's house and we started getting April ready. The wedding wasnt until 1 pm but it takes forever to do everything, plus her bridesmaids have to get ready.

Jayk's POV:

I felt April get out of bed I knew why so I let her go.

*9am*

I got up and called the boys over. We all ate breakfast and starrted getting ready. First we did our hair, it took about an hour and a half. Then we got dressed, finally we did our make up. Yes we did do our make up it was kind of like we where getting ready for a concert, but we dressed fancier. By the time we finished getting ready we had only 30 minutes to get to the chapel. We got in our cars and rushed to the chapel, we got there in about 5 minutes. April hadn't gotten there yet which is good.

April's POV:

HOLY CRAP!! IM GETTING MARRIED! I cant this is happening, i have been dreaming of this for 8 years!

J: Come on April Purdy!

A: Im not April Purdy yet!

J: okay fine, but we have to go the limo is here!

We got into the limo and pulled up to the ceremony. Jayk's dad was there to walk me down the isle since I dont even know who my dad was. The boys were lined up to take each girl down the isle, they all went and it was my turn. I got out of the limo and all I saw was a hand reaching out for me. Mr. Purdy walked me down the isle and as i looked up I saw Jayk begin crying. As I got up to the alter Jayk grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear " You look amazing!"

* After the ceromony*

Jayk and I ran down the isle heading into a room so that everyone could get to the reception area. About a half of an hour later Jayk and i walked into the reception area and everyone began screaming. Normally the bride and groom do the first dance together, but instead Jayk sat me down on a chair. I was confused. All of the sudden all of After Romeo came up and they began to sing Song About You! When it came to Jayk's part everyone was very quiet and Jayk and i started slow dancing while he was singing. I began to cry. After the song was done me and the girls ran away to get changed. We came back out dressed in booty shorts and tank tops. We also had a little suprise for the boys. We sat the boys down in chairs and then Upgrade by Beyonce began to play we started dancing. We later started to give the boys lap dances! I whispered to Jayk "You got what you wanted" he smiled and bit his lip.

*After Reception*

We where of to our honeymoon, which is in Hawii! Now i get to have real fun with Jayk! ;)