Chaper 16:

Jayk's POV:

We where getting on the plane! I pushed Devin so that he would hurry up and get out of my way. April was at the front of the line and I was all the way at the back. When we got on I sat next to April, but she didn't notice me.

J: "Babe what's wrong?"

A: "What"

I saw that she pulled out an earbud.

J: What you listening to

She put the earbud to my ear and I heard Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides.

A: Its one of my favorite songs

J: Nice it is a good song

A: Yea I know, so I'm going to sleep and when they say that I can listen to music can you put my music on?

J: Yea sure what's your password

She wrote down my name and then a let her put her head on my chest.

J: Ok goodnight

A: night

I kissed her forhead and she put her feet on Drew. He began to stroke her leg, I let him but I made sure he didn't go to high.

*an hour later*

"Hello this is your captain speaking, and you are now allowed to roam the cabin and use electronics. Thank you."

Drew unbuckeled April's seatbelt and I turned on her music. When I logged in it opened up photos and I saw a collage of me and her together. The album was called "BAE" and it was just of me and her. I smiled and laughed at some of the pictures,because some where from when she was just a fan.

Drew: What are you smiling about?

I got out if the album and opened her Drew album and I picked the funniest picture in there.

Jayk: This

Drew: that's not funny get off her phone

Jayk: fine

I logged off her phone and set it on her lap. She moved a little, but then calmed down. SHES SO BEAUTIFUL!