Chapter 8:

I woke up to my phone buzzing it said "Emilie wants to Face Time" so I answered it.

E: BLAKE ASKED ME OUT

B: She knows

E: Oh shit Blake why are you in bed with April

A: umm Devin is gone and I only trust Blake

B: we should just tell her

E: tell me what

A: I'm not dating Devin

E: wait what

A: I'm dating Jayk we know it's illegal so your boyfriend made up a plan that I would act like I'm dating Devin, but really I'm dating Jayk.

E: that's smart

B: I know right

E: I got to go love you Blake

B: love you too

Emilie hung up and Blake hugged me and said thank you. I hugged him back and said no problem. Jayk ran in and picked me up bridal style from the bed. He carried me into our room and he placed me on the bed and kissed my cheek. I noticed that there was a box on the pillow it was wrapped in batman wrapping paper.

"Open it" Jayk said.

I went over to the box and opened it. When I opened the box there was a bracelet with a strip of silver on it that's ad words on it said Devin's girl, but when you flipped it over it said Jayk's bae.

" When we're your out where it with Devin's name out,but when your by yourself or at a friends house where with my name out. Okay?"

"Okay."

He kissed me and I went over to my bag and got out a present that my mom told me to give to Jayk. It was one of the largest bags of Peanut M&M's and I handed to him. He looked at and looked up.

"I Love You!"

"I love you too"

Jayk opened the bag and we sat on his bed watching netflix while eating the M&M's.

Jayk's POV:

As we watched watched Supernatural on Netflix we ate this awesome bag of Peanut M&M's it was bigger than my skull pillow. Around 2 pm TC came in and told us that we needed to get up off our butts and get them down stairs.

"Yo we food," Drew yelled from downstairs

"Then go to the store," I yelled back.

"But I'm to lazy"

"Well to bad"

Drew left to go get us some Panda Express. April ran after him and ended up going with him.

Drew's POV:

When April got in the car she started explaining to me how we saved her life.

April: So my scars are from me cutting

Drew: Oh did you stop

April: yea me and Jayk flushed my blade yesterday

Drew: I'm sorry for bring it up

April: it's ok you didn't know

Drew: ok, but umm I know that some people usually die from cutting ho-

April: not everyone dies and I thought about killing myself, but I would look at my poster of you guys and remember that you love me even when know one does

Drew: aww well we're always here for you and know you have our numbers so you can always talk to us

April: I know and thank you for that

Drew: no problem, oh we're here

I can't believe that she told me all of that usually no Juliet would tell any of us that. Oh wait she's not a Juliet she's my little sister now. We got the food and headed back to the house and me and April just kept telling each other things we don't know each other. When we got to the house I gave her a piggy back ride into the house and Jayk stole her off my back and kissed her. GROSS!