Chapter 5:

When I got on stage with Todd only 20 people where there. So when more people came I stood in the crowd like a normal fangirl and ended up finding a few of my friends. Then the boys came on stage I screamed like I usually do and when they started to pick girls for Song About You Devin picked me. As they sang the song Devin and me had a conversation about how the plan would go and then the song ended and all of my friends where up on stage and they told them to stay.

D: I have an announcement

Crowd: what

D: I have a new girlfriend

Crowd: WHAT WHO!

D: My Bae April

Devin's POV:

So when I told everyone they got all excited and pulled there phones out and them my notifications started blowing up. People started saying

"I ship" " love is in the air" " aww the best couple ever"

I smiled and told April. She smiled and she walked off the stage with her friends laughing and winking at me. Wow these girls are crazy, I thought in my head.

Jayk: Let's go it's the last song

Devin: k

We sang the last song and I tried to get on stage, but I tripped. TC and Jayk started to laugh they couldn't even dance. I saw April and she was laughing and then I saw her face get all sad.

April's POV:

The concert just ended and I walked to Todd and helped him take the sound equipment apart and pack everything up. I walked over to the M&G and hanged out with Todd for a while. When we where headed back to the house Jayk gave me a piggy back ride up to his room. I felt my phone buzz and it was from Emilie.

E: what happened between you and Jayk

A: he's to old for me

E: oh yea I guess

A: yea

E: just keep your hands off Blake

A: Hey sup this is Blake is this the girl I took onto stage in Vegas

E: OMG is this really you

A: yea I'll talk to you from my number

E: ok

I gave Blake Emilie's number and they talked forever and me and Jayk cuddled up in his bed and watched Netflix and I fell asleep on his chest.