Chapter 2:

As the boys came out on stage I went crazy and my friends looked at my like I was a psychopath. I just laughed and tried to do all of their dance moves but I could barely move. When Jayk came over my friends let me go in front if them and forced my hand closer to him and he grabbed it and sang to me. As Drew started to sing Jayk said I looked beautiful and he loved my sign I made him.

Jayk: you look beautiful are you going to the Meet and Greet

Me: Yea

Jayk: Ok see you then April!

As he walked away he was looking at me and he started talking to TC and TC looked at me like Jayk was in love with me. I laughed and he Jayk laughed too.

When the boys started singing Song About You Jayk looked at me then winked, but then he picked someone else and I started crying when I looked up the song had ended and Jayk was talking to Drew and they both looked hurt and then the started singing Free Fall. When Jayk started singing his part he looked at me he saw how happy I was and he smiled. After they sang LOL Mr. Jon came on stage, but me and my friends all left, all except Helen, as the boys got off stage. I talked to Jayk while him and the boys where trying to get through the crowd we mainly talked about my sign and my dancing.When we couldn't see the boys we ran to Claim Jumpers within 1 minute and when we got there we realized that the boys where behind us. As they walked in the door I hugged Jayk and he was really sweaty and I told him that and he laughed. When Helen called Cassandra and told us that we where supposed to go to Crazy Pita to take the pictures we ran all the way to Crazy Pita and got in line.