Chapter 9:

Jayk's POV:

When Drew and My Bae got home I saw that they where laughing and he have her a piggy back ride into the house, so I stole her off his back and kissed her. I heard Drew say gross so I stopped. She handed TC the food and he ran to the kitchen with it.

TC: ITS MINE ALL MINE HAHAHA

Devin: April what did you do he's going to eat it all

April: sorry I didn't know. Just kidding I did.

Devin: wow Jayk control your girl

Jayk: ok

April looked at me with puppy eyes and a tear started to come down. I hugged her and whispered to her, "How about we eat our food outside and have a picnic." "Okay." she perked up and ran and got TC's Spider-Man blanket.

TC: No not my Spidey Blankey

April: don't be such a baby

TC: Bro your girlfriend acts like you

April: shut up no I don't

Jayk: yes you do

She slapped me in my stomach and than ran outside while I followed her with the food. While she was setting out the blanket I noticed that she had mor cuts on her wrist.

Jayk: what the hell April

April: it's not what you think

Jayk: than what is it

April: Blake scratched me in the middle of the night and it started bleeding and the scratches look like I was cutting but I didn't you can even ask Blake it was him.

Jayk: are you telling me the truth

April: yes I promise

Jayk: ok

I kissed her cuts, she smiled and we started eating. After we where done TC and Devin ran and jumped in the pool and we got soaked then Blake picked April up and through her in the pool. Than Drew came up and pushed me in, but I pulled him in and he grabbed Blake's shirt and we all fell in. I ended up taking my shirt off and I heard April squeal.

April's POV:

When Jayk took his shirt off I squealed and now I feel really dumb because everyone started laughing except Jayk. I don't know why I did that I saw him shirtless the other night, then again it was dark and his chest was under the blanket and when the boys came in he put shirt on. So I guess I have a reason why I squealed.

Jayk started swimming over to me, but Drew grabbed me and put me on his shoulders and then yelled "CHICKEN FIGHT!" Jayk grabbed TC and put him on his shoulders. "Oh great I'm going against the tall freak," I thought in my head. "Hey I'm not a tall freak," TC yelled. "Oh snap I said that out loud?" "Yea," all of them said and started laughing. "Let's just start." Drew ran towards Jayk and TC. TC ended up winning because I'm weak and he had some help from Devin and Blake. Devin got on Drew and Blake got on Jayk and started fighting.

I heard the sliding door open it was Cassandra, Elizabeth, and Emilie. Devin pushed Blake off of Jayk while he was distracted by the girls. I got out and realized that the boy clothes where all in a pile and that I was in jeans and my Batman tank top. The girls looked shocked because I wasn't wearing a long sleeved shirt and that all the boys had on was boxers.

When Blake got out his boxers fell and we all laughed as he hurried to pick them up and put on his basketball shorts. Everyone got out and got dressed, but they didn't put on their shirts. We all went inside and told Cassandra and Elizabeth the plan.