Chapter 29:

Jayk's POV:

I was taking care of the twins (Jonathan and Maria) when April came running down the stairs. She was screaming and crying, I honestly thought she was going to trip and hurt herself.

A: JAYKOB!!!!!

J: What?

A: I have to show you something!

I grabbed Jonathan and Maria then followed April upstairs. I put the babies in their cribs and followed April into the bedroom, there was a box on the bed. The box was a normal plain box and April handed it to me. We sat on the bed and she watched me closely as I open the box, there was a lot of tissue paper in the box and once I felt something in the box I looked up at April and she had her phone out recording me. As I pulled the gift out of the box someone opened the front door and came in. April yelled to stay down stairs and that we'll be down in a second.

J: OMFG APRIL NO!!

A: Yes its true.

J: But you just had the twins 6 months ago.

A: Yes 6 months ago and since then we've done some things

J: So you're telling me we're gonna have another baby or two?

A: Yes

Someone yelled from down stairs and I automatically knew who was down stairs. It was Drew and the rest of the guys waiting for us.

J: We should go down stairs and tell them and let Olly lick the kids to death.

A: I'll go get Maria and Jonathan, you go tell the guys.

J: Okay.

I headed down stairs and looked at the guys with a huge smile on my face.

D: Woah why is Mr. Grumpy so happy?

B: He just got head that why.

J: No I'm gonna have another kid! Wait TC whos this?

T: This is Michelle, you've met her before we've been friends for a while but we finally started dating.

M: Hi Jayk

J: So your the only one that moved on since all the girls left?

B: Hey its hard to find the right girl again.

A: Hey Michelle, you look great.

M: You too for being pregnant.

A: Well you know, Jayk has been pushing me to work out with him after I had the twins.

M: Speaking of babies, TC I have something to tell you.

T: Wait am I gonna be a father?

M: Yes. I know we're not married yet but I wanted to tell you now.

T: Well I was gonna wait until next week when we're alone, but in front of friends which is also family is good too. Michelle, Will you marry me?

M: YES TOMMY, YES!!

D: Well Blake I guess we're the only single ones in the band now.

B: How are you going to tell the fans you're getting married TC?

T: I don't know yet.

J: I hate to be a buzz kill but the kids need a nap, you guys should go but we'll call you guys later.

B: Okay, lets go you guys.

Everyone left and congratulated us and left. We put the kids to sleep as soon as everyone's cars were gone then we went to go take a swim and get a tan. I held April in my arms and just looked into her eyes. She looked so beautiful with her hair slicked back in a pony tail and she no makeup on and it made me happy because I hate it when she wears make up. She began to play with my curly, teal hair and began laughing at how much hairspray is in it.

A: You were just underwater how is there still hairspray in your hair?

J: April did you really have to ruin suck a great and romantic moment?

A: I can't help it, it bothers me.

J: Well what are you gonna do about it?

A: I'm gonna through it ALL away!

April got out of the pool and ran into the house, I followed her and just started giggling. Little did she know I hide my hairspray everyday.