Chapter 7:

Jayk's POV:

When we got into the room April went in and got changed into her pj's and I just got into my boxers and waited for her to come out. It took her like 20 minutes. Before she came out she yelled "DON'T JUDGE MY PAJAMAS" "I won't I promise" I said back. She came out and she had a black After Romeo tank top on with the Juliet boy shorts. She went to her bag and got out a navy blue After Romeo beanie.

J: Aww you look cute

A: shut up it's my mom's fault

J: no I'm serious you look cute

A: wait until tomorrow night

J: ok

She jumped on my bed not knowing that I was only in my boxers. When she went under the covers her leg rubbed up against mine and she jumped.

A: what was that

J: my hairy leg

A: oh haha

J: I love you

A: I love you too

She kissed me and I kissed her back. She smiled and set her head on my chest. I turned on the tv and spongebob was on she sat up and ran into Drew's room and they both came running in and April told me to sit up so I did she sat in between my legs and Drew jumped on my bed and I heard TC come running and about 5 minutes everyone was in my room on my bed. Around midnight Devin picked April up and took her to his room. I chased after him and he plopped April on his bed and said "she's mine you'll never have her" "give her to me and I'll give you $30" "fine but just know everyone thinks I'm dating her"

I carried April back to our room and laid her on my bed and went to smack Devin, but April stopped me. I gave up and ran into my room and jumped on the bed.

Aprils POV:

When Jayk jumped on the bed he face planted on a pillow. I laughed and he pushed me off the bed. I got up and punched him and then laid down. He took my hand and held it and just looked at it.

J: We should go get your nails done tomorrow

A: Ok I love the smell of the nail shop

J: Your so weird, but that's why I like you

A: haha

When Jayk let go of my hand he checked his phone and rolled his eyes. "I got to go Devin's mom is at the airport and needs me to pick her up," he said. "Ok I'll go lay down with Blake" "ok I trust him more then the other guys" I laughed and ran into Blake's room and jumped on him he got scared and then started asking me about Emilie.

A: Ohh so do you like her

B: No, maybe, yes

A: aww ask her out and date secretly

B: ok I will

A: let's go to sleep you can ask her tomorrow

B: ok night sis

A: night bro

I realized that Blake is like a big brother to me and he considers me as his little sister. He wrapped his arms around me and then he fell asleep like that.