Chapter 3:

When we got to Crazy Pita we realized that we could have walked with the guys. Helen and Cassandra's mom was in the front of the line and everyone made me go first and then Chelsey came over and talked to Cassandra and she was talking about Drew and then she left to go to the back of the line. When I went into the restaurant Blake had his arms wide open and said something about Jayk but I didn't really here him. Then I walked over to Jayk, but TC grabbed me and hugged me, then he pushed me into Jayk. Jayk grabbed me and then we took the picture and then I handed him a batman backpack that had 14 packages of M&M's in it. Then I grabbed my phone and started to walk away, but Jayk grabbed me.

Jayk: Oh no your not getting away that easy

Drew: I want some of this

They hugged me in a weird two way hug and the devin grabbed me by my hips and hugged me. I waited for the girls then we ran over to Claim Jumpers and got first in line, but when the boys got there they told us to go to the back, so we did and it took an hour to get to see the boys. As we walked in Jayk ran up to me and picked me up and spun me around, I was really shocked because the only person that could pick me up was Emilie. Since we where last we got to talk to the boys even longer than anyone else. I talked to Jayk mainly about how tour was and if he was having fun.

Me: So where are you guys going tomorrow?

Jayk: San Diego

Me: Nice

Jayk: yea I have a question

Me: What

Jayk: Can you sing

Me: Umm I guess I don't know

Jayk: let me hear

So I sang some of Firework by Katy Perry

Jayk: Oh My God you have an amazing voice

Me: thanks I guess

Jayk: No problem

Me: so can I show you something

Jayk: sure what

I show him my cuts on my arms

Jayk: How long have you been doing this

Me: about a year

Jayk: you know something we don't have anyone opening for us tomorrow or in Japan and we have an extra plane ticket so....

Me: OMG are you asking me to go on tour with you and the boys?

Jayk: yea so you want to go

Me: YES, but I have to ask my mom

Jayk: Devin's mom already did and she said yes

Me: OK I need to pack

Jayk: already done

Me: ok when do we leave

Jayk: in 3 hours and you'll sit next to me in the van

Me: ok