Chapter 28:

Jayk's POV:
As we walked in to the door of our house April ran and went to pet the dogs. Drew was taking care of them and he would send us pictures of them and April would start to cry and complain about how much she misses them. After she finished playing with the dogs she got up and walked over to the couch and sat down next to me.
A: Everyone sit down we have something to tell you
J: It's really important and we hope you guys will be supportive and will be happy.
Everyone: What is it?
J: Well I'm pretty sure you guys all know what me and April do when we're alone.
D: OMG April, Jayk gave you an STD?!?!
J&A: NOOO WHAT WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!
D: I don't know it just seem like a thing that would happen.
A: Well your wrong Drew.
J: The truth is Apr-
A: IM PREGNANT!
Jess: OMG April I'm so happy for you!
C: OMG your so lucky.
J: So I'm guessing you guys want to know what it is?
B: Duhh.
T: I hope it's a boy.
A: Well TC your little dream is kind of going to happen.
J: What do you mean?!
A: Guys I'm having twins. One is a boy and one is a girl.
J: I thought you were only going to have a boy?
A: No I didn't want you to know until everyone else knew.
I hugged April and just held her. I started to cry and she kicked everyone out of the house. As they left I sat in the kitchen tearing up. April said goodbye to everyone, then she came in and hugged me.
A: What's wrong babe?
J: I'm just so happy that I get to have a little girl and a little boy at the same time.
A: I know I'm happy too.
I got up and picked her up bridal style and walked out into our backyard. I took April into the pool and kissed her forehead as she got out of my arms.
A: I love you Jaykob Purdy.
J: And I love you April Purdy.
We began to kiss and we ended up having a make our session as the moon rose over our head. I want to have fun with her but I didn't want to risk the health of the babies. I can't wait for 8 months from now.