Chapter 1: Prologue

Clara was a very hardworking person. She lived in a apartment alone and had a very stable job most of the time. She had recently been fired though, she was fired due to bravely speaking out when a co-worker was being punished by her rather harsh boss. She was fired but as a result, her co-worker was not, they stay in touch as good friends.

The next day she decided to check the newpaper for any job interviews. She was currently thinking about her boss. "What an ass" she mumbled out loud before stumbling upon a job request.

FazBear's Fright: The horror attraction

Looking for a night guard to work the night shift from 12 to 6 am, ensure safety of company property and provide surveillance of building. 37 dollars an hour, call XXX-XXXX for more info.

Clara quickly dialed up the number and got the manager on the line. "Hello there, you looking for a job at Fazbear's Fright?" the man asked. "Yes please, its a good job with pay, do I need to go through a job interview or anything of that sort?" "No miss, simply come tonight to confirm that you want the job, I'll have associate call you and give you a basic overview if you do come."

Clara pondered for a bit, before deciding to take the job. Little did she know that this choice would change her life.