Chapter 6: Unknown Friend

Clara sat down again in her chair and watched as the clock struck 12:00 AM. Springtrap would be here soon, she would feel safer knowing he was here, this place was getting to her. Before anything else happened venting went offline, she quickly to turned to rebooted it to make sure she didn't hallucinate again, that was a scary experience. As she turned she saw on the far side of the office she froze.

"F-Freddy? Is that you??" she said, trying her best to maintain her composure. "Relax, I'm a friend, I'm not freddy though." w-who are you then?" "I'm actually fredbear, from the original place." "I think I should go now, good bye." Fredbear just seemed to.. not be there the second she blinked. Then Springtrap jumped down from the vents.

"Clara you alright? You seem a bit pale." "Yeah.. I'm alright, but better now that your here." Clara saw something of pure emotion flash in his eyes, but she couldn't decide which it was, she decided not to tell him about Fredbear. She checked th cams, but they were offline. "Springtrap can you get the cams back online please?" He quickly rebooted them without saying anything. "Thanks" she muttered under her breath before flipping up the monitor.

Before she did anything though, the phone rang. "Hey Clark here, glad your enjoying your shift." "We are doing well in our leads, we should be open next week, you'll get your pay the day after the place opens, thanks again!" he hung up. "I forgot to ask you, what does place serve a purpose as a place anyway?" Springtrap asked questioningly. "Its a horror attraction, your supposed to scare the kids this time sadly." Clara replied with sadness. Springtrap seemed disheartened by that.

"Was that the guy who fixed my joints?'' "That was Clark, he is the manager of this place, he's really nice, I'm glad he's my boss." Clara said, remembering the reason she got fired from her last job. Then Clara seemed visibling scared "not again." she muttered under her breath before quickly switching to the restart menu and rebooting all. "Something wrong?" "I got jumpscared, this time by freddy, but I was kind of expecting it." "I'll be alright, just keep a close eye on venting please as it causes me to hallucinate when it goes offline." "He seemed okay with that and for the rest of the night nothing eventful happened.

When Clara got home she was once again exhausted and slept deeply. As she slept she dreamt of.. Fredbear saying something she quickly made out the words of. "Be careful tommorrow night, things are going to be different" was all he said be she woke.