Chapter 2: Settling in

Clara got out of her car and entered the building. She quickly noticed the security office which was right next to the exit. "glad I don't have to walk through the entire building to get to my office" she thought while sitting down on her chair. The phone started to ring and she put it on speaker, wanting to check out the cameras while the guy talked.

Hey! Welcome to your new job at Fazbear's Fright, I'll help you get set up with the set you got here. On your far right you have a computer moniter which will show you the camera feed and vents. You can play audio and seal vents for any kind of self defense, mainly the vents as audio was built into the cameras anyway. Make sure to keep surveillance of the building and you know the usual stuff. We are currently tracking a lead right now for any original props so I'll inform you if there is anything you should know, good luck and good night, and before I go I'll have you know that the guy who designed this building said there was an extra boarded up room so make sure to check that for any suspicious and report to us if you see anything, good bye! He hung up.

''Alright this should be easy enough" Clara mumbled to herself as she flicked through the cams. The building had an bad vibe with it, Clara especially didn't feel right about the boarded up room on cam 10 at the end of the wall, it was partly behind a false wall, as if someone was hiding it.

At around 5:30 AM she heard something strange in the boarded up room, she thought this was odd so she mentally noted to call the manger and inform him of the odd occurance. Soon the clock chimed 6:00 AM and she got up and left the building.

Later that day she called the manager "hello, Clark Williams speaking, anything I should know Clara?" "Yes, last night something odd happened, in that boarded up room I heard a strange noise, like something turning on or something like that, might be something you'd be interested in checking out." "Alright I'll update you when you get back to your shift, goodbye" Clare hung up and wondered if the next night would be more interesting then the first one.