Chapter 11: The Other Half

Clara sat down, it was the weekend, and she didn't need to work, but she really wanted to hear the other part of the story. She was glad she would get an added bonus of extra money. Fredbear and Springtrap quickly came to the office and sat down, Clara readied herself for the last half of the story.

''Before we begin, I would like to explain how I am so different from the other animatronics." "Please do, I have been wondering about that." "After my place was shut down I was put in the safe room of the new Pizzeria, or at least I presume that's where I was put." "I was then put in the safe room of the more recent Pizzeria and that's where things happened. I was murdered at that place, by a man in the suit you see in front of you." "I was different because the puppet, or the child murdered at the first location was in the puppet, and he wanted revenge, but he need help. So after the killer left those five bodies the puppet came and stuffed them into the suits, giving their souls new life, but at a cost. They had no memory of ever being a child at all, they all had my power, but didn't know they actually had it. I was an anomoly, as the puppet forgot about me. I actually was a soul, but if your still a soul on this earth, then that means either you want to be there or there is unfinished things you need to do. I still don't know why I am still here today, but what happened was what I thought might be best choice, take control of this suit."

Clara was mistified "I thought the killer was the night guard so I went after him, Springtrap was a bit more smart so he didn't do anything since he didn't want revenge. Springtrap nodded "I was always in the safe room, I just want to stay on this earth so I waited for quite a bit." ''I didn't want to kill the murderer so instead I made him go crazy, with hallucinations. I'm glad the night guard made it out alive as I was wrong."

''The day before the place closed the infamous bite of 87' happened, mangle caused it, I don't know why though, she bit a 6 yr old's frontal lobe off." Clara nodded numbly, the killing or murder of children would scar her for the rest of your life. Fredbear went on "the result was that the parent sued the company and as a result they couldn't rebuild Foxy as much as they could've at the most recent location."

This location was the last one in the chain of cursed restaurant chain." "The puppet was scrapped and his soul still haunted that place, I gave up and stopped hunting the night guard but the puppet's soul forced me, it was horrible, I killed a man there and it was a horrible feeling, that's my one regret in this life." "Shortly after the place was shut down because they CEO Mr. Fazbear couldn't afford to continue this place so now that brings us here.'' ''They are weaker now, only able to scare you, my influence stops that.'' Clara had a million questions, but she decided to hold them back as she could get the answers later as the bell chimed 6:00 AM Clara walked out.

And was met by Clark "Oh you scared me!" "Sorry about that, here's your overtime pay, thanks for working the night shift as I doubted anyone would ever take the position as you know the reputation the place had.. recently.." "No problem, thanks for letting me stick around, see you later!" Clara waved before getting into her car and driving off.