Chapter 8: New toys, New times

Clara was currently having a wonderful day. After the incident she took some money from the check and treated herself to a nice meal. After that she went home, payed her rent and bills and saved the rest of the money for later. Soon after all that she got a quick text from Clark, it said: "Hey Clara, decided to give you the gift in person, I'll give it to you at 5:00 PM tonight, at your house, thanks again!"

It was around 5:00 PM the bell rang. "Coming!" Clara shouted. " Clark was there with a very big box wrapped in wrapping paper. "I got your gift here, I think you deserve it as I wouldn't have the guts to confront those men like you did, anyway I need to be going now, goodbye!" Clark said before purposely shutting the door before Clara could reply. Clara didn't mind, she was just really eager to open up the present. She carefully unwrapped the paper and opened the box. She gasped at the sight, it was an extremely sophisticated looking pistol with a letter taped to it, she read it over. "I noted your affinity for firearms since for a girl you pack-a-punch! So I decided to pull a couple favors and get this gun for you. It's an M3512 specially designed to hold 8 bullets in a clip instead of 7 with improved sights and a silver finish, hope you like it!"

-Clark

Clara was speechless, this was the gun she could only dream of having, and here is was, in her hand. She placed it carefully on its holster and went to bed in pure happiness.

  Week 2, night 1

Clara quickly stepped out of her car and walked to Fazbear's Fright. She was buried in her thoughts, mainly about the gun. She didn't notice the very drunk looking man that was leaning next to the building. "Hey cutie, watcha say we get outta here?" "Piss off, I'm not in the mood, and plus you have to earn that right." Before long Clara was pinned to the wall, she was seething at the old man who thought he had the nerve to try it with a black belt. "Take this!" was the only warning before the old man had a bleeding nose and fell on the floor. "Oooh forceful, I like that" the man got up and attempted to punch Clara again before a very familier yellow hand quickly stopped him. "That's not how you treat a lady" Springtrap muttered angrily before punching the living daylights out of the man.

"Thanks Springtrap" Clara embraced him, which was so deliberate, as if to say "don't refuse." Springtrap hugged back, he felt so warm inside. Before a certain phone call interrupted them, Clara quickly sat down and put the phone on speaker. "Uh hey Clara, its Sam, the first day went great! We got lots of customers and Springtrap seemed to feel abit more accustomed to scaring teenagers now, glad your alright after the incident, see you later!" Clara felt awkward "did I do something wrong?" Springtrap asked, timidly. ''Your cute when your like that." Clara then, as fast as lightning wrapped her arm around Springtrap and kissed him deeply. Springtrap was amazed, but soon melted into the kiss, to both of them it felt like an eternity before it ended.

"Does that answer your question?" "Yes and alot more!" Springtrap dreamily replied, he felt like this sparked something beautiful between them.