Chapter 5:Becoming friends

Clara sat down, after a day of shopping she was exhausted. She watched Springtrap make his way to the office on the security cams. She took a sip of coffee as he strolled into view, he seemed a bit shy. "Hey can I ask you something?" He said, nervous. "Uh.. sure?" "you never really told me your name." "Oh, right my names Clara, I work here as a security guard, mainly to watch over this place"

Before Springtrap could reply lights flashed in Clara's office. "The other half of my job" she muttered before flicking the system restart menu and restarted all systems. "whats that?" Springtrap asked, walking into the office while looking at it in curiosity. "Just where I reboot any systems that may go offline, one minute let me check the cams" Clara said before quickly flipping up the monitor. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, she looked around the office, Springtrap did too, he was examining the room. "You work here every night?" "Yes, it's my job, it's less spooky now that your here." Clara flipped the monitor up.

Springtraps POV (1st person)

I wanted to look at the system reset menu more do I checked it out, ventilation was offline, I figured I'd reboot it to help Clara, just before I did I heard her scream. "Clara?" The red lights flashed again "help me.." was all she whispered before fainting. "I quickly restarted ventilation before picking her up, wondering what to do to help her.

Clara (3rd person)

"Where?" Clara said quietly "Are you alright Clara?" "I'm scared, something attacked me after I lowered the monitor." "Venting went offline after you fainted, I rebooted its alright" Springtrap replied calmly. "What did you see?" "In the cams I saw this burnt looking kid thing, I wanted to ask if you saw anything about it but then it was right in front of me after I lowered the monitor, It jumped at me, then I barely could see you before I fainted." Don't worry I'll make sure you safe" Springtrap said in a determined fashion.

Springtrap made sure Clara was safe for the rest of the night, when it hit 6:00 Am she said goodbye and left.
Clara was scared, she was mentally exhausted so as soon as she got home she got onto her bed and slept.