Chapter 3: Investigation

After Clara called Clark quickly started looking into the mysterious room, he had several employees investigating it now. "Sir we found something!" an employee exclaimed. "What do you have?" "sir we have made an amazing discovery!" Clark quickly made his way over to the room. "This is amazing!" Clark stood looking at an intact animatronic "sir he seems severely damaged, what should we do?" "Fix only the necessary parts right now, we barely have enough money to support this place, we can fix the asthetics later when this attraction is open and we have money coming in, his servos are probably locked up so we'll need to extensively oiling them to get them functioning again, after that leave him in free roam, we can't afford to have them locked twice, once you fix that talk to me." A chorus of "Yes sirs!" met him and he glanced at the animatronic, smiling, he had really found something good this time.

Clara strolled into her office and readied herself for the 2nd night, she was expecting a call so when it happened she quickly put it on speaker. "Clara, glad you reported that room to me, we found a INTACT animatronic, crazy right? Anyway, it was badly damaged, we fixed the best we could with the money we had, and we have to keep him in free roam to prevent his servos from locking up." Clara was suddenly paranoid, what if he got into the office? Clara continued listening "anyway, we think he might be from the original Fredbears diner, but we don't know for certain. He seemed a bit.. off is all I can say, he asked where he was when we activated him, so if anything suspicious happens with him let me know, goodbye." Clark hung up.

Clara was scared to say the least, but then she thought to herself out loud "aren't these animatronics kid friendly?" She then realized she hadn't even checked the cams yet, she quickly pulled up the moniter, silently hoping he wasn't close to her office.

It was around 3:00 PM and the animatronic was hounding her, she felt like she was being teased as the animatronic would keep going back the one spot where she used audio but, everytime she had to reboot a system he would get closer and(seemed to her atleast)smirk at her, she was getting more worried and more infuriated at his persistance. He was at cam 7 currently and she quickly played audio to get him to cam 10, while sipping a coffee and getting angry, almost yelling to herself. Thats when she realized the audio microphone was on and the animatronic had heard everything she had said. She swore, if this thing had any kind of sentience he would've laughed.

The night was going to be finished and Clara was glad, mostly because the animatronic, after her little "microphone incident" stayed in cam 10, sometimes lumbering around, sometimes pausing to smirk at the camera, which angered her quite a bit, he seemed like he was teasing her, trying to make her angry. She mentally kicked herself, this was going to be a long 2 hours.