Part 6-Other Dream, Love and Hideous Fate

Later that same night...

Don John noticed he was in a dark room somewhere which he was unfamiliar with. A strange, heavy perfume, as of Southeastern Asian gardens, pervaded it. However the location seemed familiar to him. 

From a distance he noticed what appeared to have been a femme. He walked over to her and was baffled by what he saw. Her face was fully concealed behind a blindfold and she was wearing a extremely revealing lingerie of black transparent lace and a black matching veil.

He was momentarily unnerved by this but he was also completely captivated by the beauty and sensuality of this femme.

"Please, help me." She pleaded

Don John went to her side and took her in his arms, despite not knowing her. Yet, he sensed that they somehow knew each other.

"Have we met before?" He asked.

She didn't answer him but looked on.

"Who are you?"

Suddenly two hommes had appear and took hold of the femme and Don John. They kept eye contact throughout their apprehension. They were brought into a dark room which might have been a ballroom by it dimensions. It appeared to have the capacitance to support forty people.

"You would be unable, in any case, to change her fate nor yours. When a fate has been made there is no undoing it." One of them homme said

When her blindfold was removed his eyes felt as if they were about to be burst. The very beauty standing before him was Synna!

Don John awoke in shock by the dream he had. He quickly went and poured himself a glass of water and started drinking quickly. Whatever was the reason behind that dream it proved one thing, he loved Synna.

The following evening...

Don John arrived at the coven early and entered using the same passcode on the side of the door. Once he was inside he noticed that no one was there and decided to walk to the garden. He thought about the previous evening and the wonderful event of having Princess Synna as his companion. Although the thought of marriage was too hasty, he vowed to be there for her no matter what happened.

When he saw that Synna had arrived in the garden he walked over to her and hugged her tightly. He leaned his head down and they shared a passionate kiss. Don John took her hand and they began to walk. 

"You slept well last night my princess?" He asked, tenderly.

She wasn't sure if address her dream was a good idea.

"I don't know if I should tell you."

He started to stroke her hand while they walked.

"It's okay my dear, we are lovers and a we can share anything."

They had wandered off from the coven and were now in a clear path of the forest. It had stopped raining ninety minutes ago but most of the ground had dried.  Their were birds crippling and squirrels scurrying away.  

They sat on the ground and watched the animals before they went to rest for the night. Occasionally, they appeared to have been looking at them while making sounds.

"What do you think they're trying to say?" Synna asked.

"Maybe they're talking about us?" Don John teased.

They both laughed and just as they started to calm down, Don John caught Synna' lips into another kiss.