Part 2-A Royal Treatment

Don John was a man who had been with many beauties in his time. However he never found one who was his equal. He was tall, with dark hair, had an incredibly toned frame and had an eye colour almost like crystal. Don John was a bit carried away when it came to a belief he had. Sometimes he didn't know any better, eventually he learned and moved on. Don John sadly was misled by some shameful females who didn't deserve him at all. After a profit or full of pride, he couldn't sustain it.  For these reasons he wasn't married and preferred solitude. It was better for him to do good for others and take care of himself. When he learned about the Mench High Power he originally thought it was a church. 

He walked along the path which led to the forest where a water fountain was. He was needing fresh water to clean the clothes he had washed in the house he lived in. A five bedroom house of brick and teal painted in-between the pillars, roof top, and window frames. It had been built about seven years earlier. He had running water however it was always good to get fresh water from the source every now and then.  

Don John began to wonder about Synna. He wondered what it was like being a princess in that castle, having a royal family and servants awaiting you. She was truly a sweet girl above all. While walking to the water fountain, he noticed that there was a tall homme walking with a young girl. From far away he didn't thought anything of them. Until he overheard the man that addressed the girl as 'your majesty'. It was Synna herself! He quickly rushed over and kneel before her and homme, who turned out to be a palace guard.

"Is that you, Don John? What a pleasant surprise." She said smiling.

"Likewise, your highness. May I ask what is bringing you to this part of the forest."

"I was heading to the water fountain for some water to bring back to my horses."

Don John couldn't believe his irony. Not only was this princess beautiful on the outside but she was on the inside. 

He started walking with her along with the palace guard not too far behind to the water fountain. While walking with the princess, he couldn't help but admire her beauty. She was wearing a long-sleeve shirt dress with white long stockings. Despite not having multiple amount of makeup on her face, she really had something more to her physical appearance. 

Synna noticed how very tall and handsome Don John was. He almost was as tall as her palace guard, who had been keeping an eye on him. She knew that he wasn't any danger to her but her guards had to protect her at all costs.

"Do you live far from the water fountain?" She asked

"I live about fifteenth minutes from it, what about you?"

"Almost the same as you."

He wondered if she was going to come back to the Mench location.

"Will you be coming back to the Mench High Power tonight?" He asked.

"I am thinking about it, I wish I could tell my parents about this place but I rather not right away."

She look behind to see if her palace guard have been listening but he wasn't.

"Speaking of the Mench High Power, how did you became a member?" She asked.

Don John mood went from cheerful to sadden. It was through a friend of his by the name of William that he first learned of the Mench High Power.

"I was on my way back home from the wharf when I ran into a friend of mine name William."  He began to tell Synna.

"Was he present at the house last night?" She asked.

Don John sighed sadly.

"He left, and that's all you need to know."

Synna realized that she'd intruded on a personal subject.

"I apologize Don John." 

He looked up and smiled at her.

They had finally reached their destination and he began to offer Synna' guard a bucket of water. He took out his own watering canister and filled it up.

"Thank you Don John. I look forward to seeing you tonight."

Don John felt his face beamed with excitement, as if a light lit up within him.

Later that evening...

There were some nights when The Mensch High Power would throw special kind of evening events. Tonight they were having a special welcoming dinner for one member. A few of them members thought this idea was too haste however.

"But we have only met her last night." One of them said annoyed.

"Why can it not wait until later in the month?" Another one said concurring.

For this night, they decided to have a special dinner to honour their new member, that being Synna. In reality it was actually Don John who had suggested this at last minute.

By the time Synna had arrived, she was blown away by the the amount of applause and smiles. Don John came and ushered her inside the house without having her do the password code by the door. Which had shocked the members by the boldness he was ensuing. 

"What is all this?" She asked surprised.

"This is your welcoming party." Don John informed her.

"My welcoming party?"

She smiled and was offered a glass of apple juice from one of the members. There was a large banquet of various foods, some roasted meats with some fruits on platters and vegetables. Some of the members were dancing and laughing while others were drinking some wine and having small discussion.

This all was very un-expected, after Synna had only been a member for one day. She found everything to be very festive and pleasing.

One of the members had the came with a tray which appeared to have been wine glasses.

Synna became uncomfortable seeing this.

"Is something wrong Synna?" Asked Don John.

"I... It's nothing."

Don John took the tray of wine glasses from the member and thanked them. 

"Would you like a glass?" He asked offering one to her. 

She turned away with a sad look at her face, which didn't went unnoticed by him.

"What's wrong?" He asked again. 

"I rather not say."

He realized that whatever it was that was bothering her didn't belong in a crowded place. 

"Come, we will go to the garden and talk there."