Part 10-Happy

Don John had gone to the palace and gave a letter to one of the guards. He wanted Synna to come to his home. William was staying by ready to greet her. He lead her inside Don John house and offered her a seat on one of his chairs. 

"He won't be long princess." He informed her than went away.

Synna had never been to Don John home and it was very lovely inside. It was the first time she had ever been invited her to his place. One thing was certain, he wanted to be with her as much as she of him. They had overcome a grave danger only days ago and she couldn't have been more thankful to God. Indeed, Don John and her were meant for one another. If not, he would have allowed the shameful deeds to happen.  

A moment later, a voice whispers behind her.

"Hello my princess."

"Don John?" Synna asked, surprised.

He reached behind the chair and wrapped his strong and toned arms around her. 

"You are doing well my love?" He asked tenderly.

"I am, especially with you." She whispered.

He went in front of her and took her face in his hands while she smiled.

"There's something you need to know." He addressed.

Don John pulled out a saber and dagger he carried.

"I actually am a knight." Don John confessed.

Synna gasped learning this discovery.

"My real name is Sir John de Donald."

"How is it I never heard of you before?"

"I was knighted in another kingdom but came here for seclusion." 

He held her hands in his and kissed them.

"I promise, no matter what happens. I will always protect you Synna. You are my true love."

Synna began to cry happy tears.

"Oh John, I am thankful I had met you too. Your love for me is as true as your bravery the two nights passed."

He dried her tears and carried her to his bed. The urge to pleasure was swarming him as a flood of chocolate down a fountain. 

"Princess, I know we shouldn't be haste but..." 

"I know what you are feeling, it doesn't bother me my love."

He smiled and laid her down on the bed and kissed her once more. They kiss tenderly and close to one another until with the usual noises from the nature, and a victorious ray of sunlight through the opening of the window. A beautiful day outside just like that of their true love. 

The end