Chapter 13: Henry is being sus

Author's note: Rupert, Charles, Dave, and Ellie will find out what going on between Henry and Dominic and boy will they be pissed off about it, either in this chapter or next one.

Ellie Rose's POV

I can't believe, I escaped the Wall! All thanks to my new friend Henry Stickmin. He's a legend in the criminal world, he has stolen countless valuable items and invaded police several times. I also heard he stopped committing crimes when he was pardoned by the Government when he was recruited to help them with something important.

If he was pardoned then why was he at the Wall in the first place? I guess Canada has different laws than the US, well he wanted to escape and I helped him get a boost up. At first, I thought he was going to abandon me but I was wrong.

He helped me up and we both escaped the complex together, now I'm riding the motorcycle that we found and he's holding on to me around my waist. He has thin arms for a dude, he also looks skinny. Has he eaten before? We kept going until we stopped at a random clearing.

I put the motorcycle to stop and he got off first, I stayed on the motorcycle while he was pacing. He furrowed his brow and he stopped pacing, he fished around in his pocket to find a small earpiece. 

"What are you going to do with that?" I asked him if he was trying to make the device work. He glanced up and started to sing me his answer.

"I'm gonna call someone," he replied.

"Who?"

"A friend of mine." 

As soon as he said he blushed, which surprised me for a bit. A friend he says? I got to meet this friend, he pressed the button and waited for someone to pick up.

Charles Calvin's POV

I was flying in my helicopter when I was picking up a signal from my headset, I tapped the signal to see who was trying to contact me. It was Henry, he went missing a while ago. No one knew where he was, not even Dominic knew. He was using the earpiece I gave to him a long time ago.

"Hey Hen, glad to hear from ya bud," I answered, I was relieved to hear from him again. I was worried for him and so was everyone else back at the base, yes even Rupert. Rupert is starting to warm up to Henry.

"Where are you?" I asked him, and he quickly told me he was kidnapped and he escaped. He gave me the coordinates of his location, I quickly put in the coordinates and I immediately headed straight to him.

He also mentioned he had a friend with him, I hope this new friend is better than Dominic. 

No One's POV

Charles finally got to their location, he glanced down to find Henry and his new friend waving up at him. He landed next to them and he opened the door, he ran over to Henry.

He immediately jumped to hug him, catching Henry off guard to the point of almost falling to the ground. They both hugged for a while until a clearing of a throat snapped them both out of their fantasy world.

"Um...Hi," said Ellie with a smirk on her face.

Both boys' faces were pink from embarrassment and they quickly pulled away from each other, Charles took the time to introduce himself to her.

"Hey, I'm Charles and you are?" asked Charles.

"The name's Ellie Rose," replied Ellie.

"So Ellie what brings you here with my pal Henry?" questioned Charles.

"We both were captured by the Wall," explained Henry.

"The Wall!" shouted Charles, he was furious with that information.