Chapter 17: Everything's All Right(Good ending)

Author's note: This will be the happy ending and ending chapter, I think I will add an epilogue too I'm not sure. However, I want to thank you guys for supporting me and this story. I appreciate that you guys love my story so much.

Charles glared at him and he noticed Henry was shaking in fear, he wanted to help him but he needed to take care of Dominic.  

"Let. Him. Go" demanded Charles, lowly.

"Why would I?" sneered Dominic, he tightened his grip on Henry making him wince in return.

"You're hurting him!"

"So what?" 

Charles closed his eyes in frustration and he grinds his teeth, Dominic was being difficult on purpose. 

"Please let go of Henry." pleaded Charles, softly.

"Awww, do you love him?" cooed Dominic, in a mocking way.

"Yes!" exclaimed Charles, he was getting desperate and so was Henry. Charles was trying to think of a plan to free Henry from Dominic.

"Too bad, he's mine," said Dominic.

"You don't deserve him!" shrieked Charles.

"Oh, that's rich, coming from someone who was easily manipulated by that idiot Calvin."

The way Dominic said that made Charles freeze, he was not only mocking him but demeaning him in the process. The sad thing is...it's true, and that hurt to Charles. Sure sometimes he can be an idiot but he's really smart, despite being smart he falls for a stupid trick and it makes Henry go to this guy.

"Screw you! At least he wasn't a bad partner! Unlike you!" screeched Charles, his expression grew more livid when Dominic grinned more evilly.

"But he manipulated you into a relationship." hissed Dominic, acidly.

Henry's eyes widened, did Calvin do that to Charles? Why? Why would Calvin do that to Charles? That seems wrong, at least when he saw them together Calvin treated him right. He got unlucky with love.

While they were both distracted, Henry noticed the door openly quietly, and slowly. A head peeked in and a familiar, black spiky hair popped out. It was Rupert! He met Henry's eyes and he silently shushed him to make sure Dominic didn't see him, he turned to motion to someone else. He crept in quietly with Dave, Ellie, and the Budowski twins, Dominic noticed Henry stopped struggling and then saw Rupert and the gang.

"What are you guys doing here?" snarled Dominic, he was not expecting these idiots to show up. He thought he had to deal with Charles, now he had to deal with all of them. "Get lost you freaks, Henry is mine." spat Dominic.

"He is not, you bastard!" bellowed Rupert, he already wanted to punch him. He and the others have their guns trained on him, Rupert spotted Charles trembling like he was going to do something stupid. "He's not yours," said Charles, lowly. 

His voice was cold and dark, making everyone in sans Dominic shiver as if they were pelted with icicles. Rupert had never seen Charles this...dark before, Henry on the other hand was scared. He had a feeling that Charles would be the bold action man and probably do something crazy, and knowing Charles he would do just that.

"You treat him like a slave, you treat him like garbage, you made him feel insecure, and worse of all you almost made him commit suicide!" shouted Charles, the others nodded their head in agreement. Dominic growled at them and it made Henry whimper, Calvin decided to distract Dominic by basically getting his attention.

"Hey, Dom!" exclaimed Calvin, Dom turned to look at him and while he was distracted Konrad kicked the gun away from him. Dom let out a gasp of pain, releasing Henry in the process. Henry fell on the ground and he quickly ran over to Charles, the twins almost managed to restrain Dominic.