Chapter 1

Looking down cleaning one of the cups, seeing a new person has walked in. One of the new agents. Working here for a long time, since you were a teenager, you known most of the people. This one is new. He seemed skittish and freaked out. Most of the higher ups and older agents beat down on the newer ones. They say out of 'love' but who gives a damn they'll toughin up.

"Hello, welcome to the bar! How may I help ya?" Saying to the new guy.

"Can I just have a beer please?" Nodding a 'yes' to him getting the glass that you've just clean and putting a cold beer in it.

"There you go I hope you enjoy!" Smiling at the man. He nodded a 'yes' and sat down alone. You felt bad for the poor man he was new and scared to defend his people from dangerous killers.

Taking a new glass that was dirty. The door opened again. Thinking it was one of your regulars, but it wasn't.

"Welco-." Staring in shock. Everyone got quite for a second until gun shots went off.

It was the men that people talk about. Ducking under the counter to not trying not to get shot. A couple minutes go by and most of the men are dead. The poor newcomer, he just started working here. His organs spilling out onto the ground. Blood was everywhere it was sicking. Looking around to see that no one was here anymore you ran out. This wasn't the best idea but you needed to tell someone that Hank and his gang were here.

"HELP! HELP!" Going to other agents.

"Hey (N/N) how are you!?" The others greeted me.

"My bar just got shot up by Hank!" They looked at you dead in the 'eyes'.

"Y-your pullin my leg aren't ya?" Giving him a silent 'no' he was terrified.

"Go and try to get a hold of the auditor or some other higher up, I'm not as respected as you." The man said. Nodding at him. Going to the main building to try and get some new clothing and a  higher up.

Your favorite shirt was ruined. Now covered in blood. It was a black button up and your new black skinny jeans. This day sucked.

---------------------------------

I hoped you liked the first chapter tell me some feedback if needed! Please thank you for enjoying! Have a nice day or night! (。・//ε//・。)