Chapter 3

'12:23 AM'

The alarm clock said. (Y/N) couldn't sleep. Being worried that someone is going to come in and kill them. They were half right. Someone was gonna come. Going into the dainty kitchen. A cup of water should be good right? Hearing a crash through the broken window.

Panic set in, finding a hiding place. Under the sink. You had basically nothing in there and it was the closest. Getting in the small space to hide you could hear the intruders.

"Where are they!?" One shouted.

"I don't know!" Other yelling at the other one.

"Then search!" The other one scoffing at the other intruder.

One was throwing your stuff around breaking everything. It made you cringe. The other was looking around in the cabinets.

A hand going to the sink cabinet.

"What the fuck are you doing their not going to be in there!" One yelled, the other one grunted and still flew it open.

Grabbing the closest object next to you. Bashing it into the man's face to get out.

"SHIT YOU BITCH!" The one with glasses said. Running out of the small kitchen hopping the other one wasn't following you.

The door was blocked by a table.

"Fuck..." Whispering, looking over to the window untill you got knocked in the head with something wooden.

---------------------------------

"That bitch hit me in the face." Scoffing, looking at your body Deimos felt something weird. Was it feelings? No, that couldn't be he just 'met' you. Throwing the price of wood on the ground.

"Let's just pick them up." Deimos said. He felt that he should do that. He doesn't know why but he feels protective over you.

"Fine, I can do it." Deimos looked at him with a angry look. Sanford scoffed at him.

"You catch feelings to fast. You don't even know the person." Sanford was correct he did catch feelings to fast.

"They'll be dead anyways we just need information." Deimos nodded sadly. You looked sweet and caring. Maybe if you didn't work with the A.A.H.W you could've have been friends.

Picking up your body and slinging it over Sanford shoulder.

Now it's just time to walk back to base.

---------------------------------
I hoped you enjoyed I got a little bored again so I made another chapter I hoped you liked it! Have a nice day or night! ( ˘ ³˘)♥