Chapter 6

Talking to Deimos was fun. You didn't expect a cold blooded murderer would be so nice and funny. He walked in right when the bar opened. He said that 'he was supposed to protect you, because you have the key card'. He told some good stories about his life.

Getting a beer for a another new agent. He was very cocky and would push people and talk to people like he's better than them. Not a good trope.

"Hey, doll wanna go to my place?" He said in a deep voice trying to impress you. It was not going well for him.

"Uhh no thank you, I just met you..." Inching away from him. Deimos caught that you were uncomfortable with the man.

"Hey dickhead can't you see that she's uncomfortable?!" He yelled at the man. He looked over and grabbed Deimos by the shirt.

"What the hell did you say to me?" He whispered to Deimos in the ear.

"I said 'hey dickhead can't you see that she's uncomfortable'..." He said back to him. This made the man pissed off more. He tossed Deimos to the wall making a thunk. Deimos got up and tackled the man making him fall. Deimos grabbed a knife and shoved it through his mask into his eye.

"SHIT WHAT THE HELL, OH GOD." The man screeched out as he ran out to get help.

Running over to Deimos to make sure he's okay. He did just help you out from a guy trying to get in your pants.

"Are you alright?!" You ran up to him, grabbing his face this made him blush hard. You were so close but, he knew that you don't like him in that way. Plus he just had a small crush. Nothing big it will just go away soon.

Right?

---------------------------------

I hoped you liked this chapter! Have a good day or night love y'all (~ ̄³ ̄)~