Chapter 5

Sorry for not writing as much I was doing family stuff!
I updated chapter 4 by the way!

---------------------------------

Waking back up in your trashed house, you looked down to your finger. It was stitched back up. Getting up from the bed, a ping of pain hit your head.

Rushing to the sink to fill a glass of water and get some pain killers. After doing so you went to the closet to get some new clothing. A black button up half way button from the pain of your finger, and some black jeans. Putting on your shoes and grabbing your keys you went off for the day.

---------------------------------

Walking up to the small bar you could see a agent. Not wanted to talk to anyone for the day. You were in a lots of pain. Unlocking the door you set your bag down and grabbed the door to close it. A foot stoped it from closing. Looking at a man that looked like the man from last night.

"Sir the bar doesn't open until 5. You said to the man.

"Hey, (Y/N)." The same man from last night said to you. Looking at him from shock. You screamed, not wanting to go through from what happened last night.

"LEAVE ME BE!" Grabbing a chair and throwing it against his head. He grunted in pain.

"I'm not gonna kidnap ya! Jeez, I'm just here to watch ya. Hank doesn't trust you." The man said. You nodded while trying to push him out the door.

"Just get out..." Looking like you were going to cry again.

"Fine, fine..." He walked out the door shutting on the way. Huffing, sitting down in one of the chairs while holding your head in your hands hearing the door opening.

"GE- oh it's you." Saying to your friend. "I heard screaming are you okay?!" "Yeah, just a spider." He laughed at you. "Okay (N/N)." He then walked out the door. Oh god what will you do.

---------------------------------

I hoped you liked the short chapter. Have a nice day or night! (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )