Chapter 7

Sorry for not posting I am currently sick, please be patient with me in these times.
Thank you for being patient guys 😘

—————————————————————

Deimos was such a good man to you, you never knew that a killer would be so kindhearted to you. Thinking that he was just gonna push you around and be a total creep, well you were wrong. He did just save you from a crazy man. Maybe this guy wasn't as bad as you thought. You just had to worry about the other men that he worked with. Hank especially, he was ruthless and didn't care about anyone. You wanted to hang out with Deimos more he was super nice and charming.

Thinking about all of this while walking home you knew someone was watching you. It was probably just Deimos trying to keep you safe. Oh boy were you wrong, it was a man with black glasses watching over you. He was intrigued of why Deimos likes you so much. Was it your personality? Was it your looks? He wanted to know more, so he stalked you for the whole day. Deimos lied to you about hank wanting to keep you safe and he was the one to watch you. Hank didn't even care about you, he just wanted to get your key card, get the guns, and leave you dead.

Deimos was to fascinate with you he would talk about you after they kidnapped you and let you go. He barely focuses on a task and it's all because of you.

I need to get rid of you...

—————————————————————

I hoped you liked it, sorry for being slow with writing I have been sick I hope you have a good day or night 😁