Chapter 4

Please do not read if you don't like knives in your finger or forceful ness.
---------------------------------

Waking up in a old cell like basement. There was weapons and ropes that looked liked for torture. TORTURE?! Oh god what did I do wrong?! I did nothing right?...

The door suddenly slammed open. A man with red goggles, a black cloak, a black turtle neck, black jeans with combat boots. He was Hank J. Wimbleton. Why did he want you?

"You may know me, I'm Hank." He said in a gruff voice. Nodding your head up and down. You didn't want to make a single move or you might die. Breaking I to tears. You didn't want to be here, what did you do wrong!?

"STOP YOUR CRYING!" He yelled in your face. This made you cry more. You weren't as tough as you thought and it sucked. Sobbing uncontrollably making Hank more mad.

"SHUT THE HELL UP" He slapped your face, leaving you in shock from what happened. Your tears stopped to think.

"Now, that you stopped do you know who this man here." He pointed to a picture of a shadow man with red eyes. You didn't say anything since you were still in shock. Hank was not a patient man he wanted answers now.

He grabbed a knife off the table and came over. He went over to your finger nail and started to dig in. Screaming in pain.

"I DONT KNOW WHO HE IS HE JUST GAVE ME A JOB!" Crying again from the pain of the knife going into your finger. Trying to get air from sobbing uncontrollably and trying not to pass out from seeing the blood coming out of your finger. He seemed like he wanted more information.

Grabbing the knife and ripping it out from under the finger nail. Screaming some more, your voice started to go dry. It hurt so bad the searing pain from the old knife going in and then getting ripped out. He put the knife close to your eye. Looking directly at it and the man who was putting it close to your eye.

"Do you know what he's working on..." If you moved it would stab your eye.

"N-no." Your voice quivered. You were shaking badly. He was getting more angry you gave him absolutely no information.

Grabbing some more old knives he went to a fire place and set them in there for three minutes. He then went to your shoulder.

"Since you have no information about the auditor. Anything about the workers?" He questioned. Thinking for a bit before saying something.

"My-My friend gave me a-a k-key c-card." He seemed satisfied.

"How high level is the key card?" Trying to remember so you don't get a hot knife through your shoulder.

"Level 5..." Looking away. You just betrayed your best friend. You promised that you wouldn't tell anyone about it.

"That's all I need." He placed the knife down onto the table.

"Oh, and your gonna take us there and take us to the highest level of the area that you can." He went to the door and slammed it.

"De....Feed...Girl!" He yelled at a person. You hear stumbling around and then foot steps coming down.

The man that kidnapped you. He had a can of beans in his hands.

"So (Y/N) why don't you tell me about yourself..." His gruff voice said to you. It sounded like he smoked cigarettes for life.

"I work at a bar and I'm single." That's all you said to the man. You didn't want to tell about your personal life with family or, anything.

"That's all I need to know." He went to grab a spoon of beans and grabbed your face, stuffing it in your mouth. He started to move your mouth so you can chew.

"Swallow." He said. You spit the food in his face. He looked pissed. Grabbing your face and getting the food that you spit in his face back into your mouth.

"Swallow." He said in a firm voice. Swallowing down the food so you don't wanna go through that again. It's been a bad day.

---------------------------------

After eating he grabbed a metal bat.

"This is gonna hurt sweetheart." He then swung the bat. Everything went black

---------------------------------

Thank you for reading I hoped you liked it! Have a nice day or night! (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )