Chapter 9

IM DONE FROM BEING SICK!!! But I do have school and I'll be working more so I won't have time to write :(. But I'll try my best to right long chapters to keep you guys busy!
I hope you enjoy!
————————————————————-
"Well it's nice meeting you Sanford (Sandork 😻)..." looking at him with a uncomfortable look, why was he and Deimos in my backyard? Why were they fighting? So many questions going through your head. Walking into the small house you went back to watching TV. That was strange I'm gonna have to talk to Deimos about this...

I don't think I can trust him anymore...

—————————————————————
Sanford walked to their new base to get Deimos back to 2Bdamned.
"Hey 2B, can you patch up Deimos... We got into a fight again..." Sanford looked at 2B as he sighed. This was the 3rd this week something was going on. The only time they would fight was play fighting.

"Fine but then you need to tell me why you guys are fighting like this." He said while looking at Deimos's condition. He grabbed the needle and thread and some cleaning stuff for the wound. Taking out the hook he grabbed some antibiotics and a rag and placed it on his shoulder. Then he grabbed the stitches and stitches him back up.

"Now tell me why you guys been fighting." 2B said.
"Well he's been obsessed with this girl and it's been getting out of hand." He said looking at 2B.
"Who's the girl?" He questioned Sanford.
"It's the girl you patched up."
"Her I'll inform hank on this." 2B then went back to work.

Ah shit... I need to do something about this.

================================

I hoped you liked this nothing much is happening I still need to figure out who to introduce you to next! Have a good day or night ❤️