Chapter 8

Sitting on the new couch that you got, it felt so good. Looking around the house feeling like your being watched. Everywhere you went it felt like you were being watched. You didn't know that two men were watching you closely. Deimos's mind was clouded with the thought of you. You were so special to him, it made him crazy. The other man was Sanford, he needed to get rid of you. You were making work harder for everyone, Deimos wouldn't work properly because of you. It made him mad very mad.

Stepping closer to the window grabbing his hook from his side, he saw a Deimos? What the hell was he doing here? And why was he running at him? Oh shit...

Deimos pounced onto Sanford putting him into a choke hole.

"don't you fucking dare touch her." He whispered in Sanford's ear.

"Why shouldn't I? She's making you crazy and just getting off track of work?!" He yelled at him, he needed to understand that this one girl can't make him go mad.

"She makes me feel happy so get over it!" He yelled at him, his heart shattered she made him feel more happy than he could. They were buddies for life and this girl he met a couple days ago was his happiness.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN!" Tears streaming down his face. "I thought we were buddies, but this dumb girl is your love, your friend!?" Deimos took a second to think, this gave Sanford time to throw him off of him.

"Your still my best friend but she makes me feel loved I just love her!" Still angry he threw his hook into Deimos's shoulder.

"SHIT, IM SORRY MAN IM SO SORRY BUT DUDE PLEASE JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE WITH HER! I'LL MAKE YOU SEE SHES GOOD FOR THE TEAM!" Sanford took a second to think about it. "Fine but only one chance and that's it. I won't tell hank about this." He grabbed his hook out of Deimos's shoulder and picked him up, slinging him over his shoulder.

Walking out side to see Deimos on another mans shoulder.

"Deimos?" Sanford looked over to see the woman standing there in confusion, she really was a beauty. She's like a deadly weapon to man.

"He's fine I'm Sanford by the way, Deimos's friend." He took his hand out for her to shake.
"You already know me I'm (y/n)." What a beautiful name, maybe Deimos stoping him was a good idea.

I think I'll keep you...

————————————————————-

I hope you like this chapter it was really fun for me to write this, I think this is turning into a yandere whoops! Have a nice day or night ❤️