Captivated

Ushijima was practicing his serves when he noticed Tendo waving at someone. He looked in the direction that Tendo was waving at and there he saw an unfamiliar girl. He was just captivated by her that he did not realize that he was staring at her until their eyes met.

He did not know what to do, so he settled by nodding his head towards her which she smiled at. When he saw her smile, he felt his heart beginning to beat faster each second, causing him to be confused. 'Am I getting tired?'

He was wondering why he was tired already when he rarely gets tired during their practice. He was deep in his thoughts until he felt someone poking him. He glanced at the person and saw Tendo smirking towards him. "Wakatoshi-kun, are you interested in her? You've been staring at her for a while."

"I don't know," Ushijima replied to him.

"Well, why don't you explain to me how you feel when you look at her?" Tendo asked.

Ushijima nodded and began to describe. "I can't seem to stop staring at her and my heart began to beat faster."

Tendo grinned wider at his words and clapped his hands excitedly. "Wakatoshi-kun, you are definitely interested in her!"

Ushijima tilted his head slightly at his words. "I am?"

He nodded his head. "I can't believe I get to see you interested in someone aside from volleyball! This is amazing!"

"What do I do then?" Ushijima asked.

"Well, if you want to date her, you have to confess!" He explained excitedly.

Ushijima nodded and was about to head towards her until Tendo quickly stopped him from walking any further. "Wait, Wakatoshi-kun! You can't just confess to her right now! You need to follow some steps before that!"

"What are those steps?" Ushijima asked with a confused expression.

Tendo smirked as he tapped his chest with a proud look. "Don't worry! Just do as I say! I'll play cupid for you!"