Plan A: Walking Her Home

After their practice has ended, Tendo called out to Yano once they were done changing. She turned to look at him with a slight glare.

"Why did you tell me to wait for you? I'm tired, I just wanna go to my room."

"I had to ask you something," Tendo said with a grin. Yano gave him a confused look as she urged him to continue. "Come watch us practice every day!"

Yano contemplated for a while before nodding her head. "Fine, I will. I'm leaving now, I am about to faint any second."

Before she was about to walk off, Tendo quickly skipped in front of her, blocking her way. This caused her to groan. "What is it, Tendo?"

"You didn't let me finish!" Tendo grinned before pointing at Ushijima. "You know him right?"

She nodded her head. "Who doesn't know him in our school?"

Tendo laughed at her words in agreement while Ushijima glanced at them in bewilderment. 'What does she mean? How does everyone know me?'

As Ushijima was trying to understand her reply, Tendo dragged him in front of her. "Well, let me introduce you to each other! Wakatoshi-kun, this is Yano Ayane! Yano, you know him already!"

"Well, hey Ushijima-kun," she said with a slight wave.

Ushijima nodded his head towards her. "Hi, Yano."

Tendo then clapped. "That's it for the introduction! Yano, he will walk you to your dorm today!"

Yano shook her head. "I don't want to be a bother. Besides, I don't really know him."

"Don't worry! You guys can get to know each other better as you walk to the dorm together! He is a nice guy!" Tendo said as he pushed the both of them towards the door.

"Aren't you joining us?" She asked.

Tendo just shook his head as he continued to push the both of them to the exit.

"Let's go," Ushijima said as he opened the door for them. Yano just sighed as she nodded.

Tendo grinned as he waved at both of them. "It's settled then! Off you go!"

As Ushijma and Yano were walking together, he remembered Tendo's advice. 'Remember Wakatoshi-kun! Don't sound too disinterested. Make sure you let her walk in the inner part of the street!'

He then shifted to her left and gently pushed her to the inner part.

"Ushijima-kun?" Yano asked in confusion.

"It's safer," he explained.

She looked slightly surprised but smiled softly. "Thank you, Ushijima-kun."

As soon as he saw her smile, his heart skipped a beat just like a while ago. He remembered that it meant he likes her according to Tendo. 'I must like her a lot then.'

After that, she began to talk about different topics and he made sure to listen to her every word and react as much as possible. The more he did that the more she got excited she got. She began to talk more as she smiled brighter, making his heart beat faster each second.

Soon they arrived in front of her dorm and Yano turned her head towards him. "Thank you for walking me home, Ushijima-kun."

She was about to open the door before he stopped her. "Wait."

"What is it?" She asked.

Tendo's voice rang in his head. 'Wakatoshi-kun, remember to ask her if you can walk her every day!'

"I was wondering if it is okay for me to walk you back every day."

"Won't I be a bother?"

Tendo's voice rang in his head once more. 'If she refuses, tell her that if she is watching us practice every day, might as well walk her to her dorm! Imply that it is the same direction!'

"You are watching us practice from now on, so I would like to walk you back. It's the same direction anyway."

When Yano saw how persistent he was, she nodded her head. "Then we will be walking buddies from now on!"

Ushijima nodded his head. "Okay, good night."

"Good night, Ushijima-kun." She then headed inside.

When Ushijima arrived in his room, he called Tendo to which he answered immediately. "Wakatoshi-kun! Did you do as the plan?!"

"Yeah, I did."

"Good job!" Tendo yelled. "Now it's time for plan B!"