Adios Mophead

(4/24 - 1:40 - Shibuya) (Saturday)

Laurel's POV

"I honestly feel bad for you. Your superior skills will fail you."

We walked in the arcade and to my great pleasure. It wasn't packed.

"Is that so?"

"Yup. Ryuji and I have been coming here since we we're 14 after school, and we pretty much mastered most of the games."

"Now you're the one challenging me."

"Your in the city Ren. Completely out of your element."

"And yet I had no trouble during our challenge in the batting cages."

"To be fair. I was there for quite awhile before you showed up. So I wasn't exactly one hundred percent."

"And I just came back from jogging and it still ended in a tie."

I groaned in frustration as saw that I wasn't gonna win my argument and slightly pushed Ren's arm.

"Your really iritatting."

Ren laughed and gave her a light flick to her forhead.

"Your really cute when you get all frustrated like that."

"Stop it." I said pushing him again. I enjoyed his charm but was annoyed on how easily swoon I was by him.

"Okay okay. I'll just let my actions speak from here."

"Which game?"

"Hmmm..... How about Gun about?" Ren said pointing at the open

"So I can annihilate you? I would gladly take it."

Ren just shook his head and stood on my left grabbing his controller. He was about to put in his money to start the game but I beat him to it.

"I'm pretty sure it's stereotypical for a guy to pay. Considering I'm the one that asked you to hang out with me."

"Maybe.. but who ever said I was the stereotypical girl?" I said.

He smiled and looked at the screen. "Point well made." He commented as the game began. As soon as I saw my target's, my competive side took over and gripped the gun as if I was in the metaverse.

"Not bad Hanzo-San."

"Why so formal Amamiya-Kun? Are you seeing me as your superior."

He laughed. "If that makes you feel better than sure."

In the end, the victor winded up being me by one point. talk about a close call.

"So Ren? Anything else you wish to challenge me too?

"Oh there's plenty of games here that I can challenge you to.

"Bring it."

The whole time at the arcade was filled with nothing but teasing and laughter. Honestly, I kinda want time to slow down so I can spend more time with him like this.

Unfortunately, after spending almost 2 hours at the arcade. We decided to go ahead and leave and start heading back.

"What kind of books did you have in your bag?" I asked

"The two books I brought are actually my favorites. I'd figured I show them to you because you seem like the type of girl that's into reading mystery or supernatural."

"Those are the best. Although, I will admit to you that my guilty pleasure in books are fantasy."

"Do you have a favorite you wish to show me?"