Chapter One

"Techno! Stop!"

Philza's voice echoed through the trees, as Tommy raced in between trees, leaped over logs and rocks, all while holding a little breathing body, covered with a blanket.

Right behind him, was Technoblade, wielding Netherite weapons, the thirst for blood intoxicating his mind.

Philza, was above the trees, watching Tommy run.

"Hi Phil! Hi Techno!"  Tommy had smiled, hours before. The two turned to him, but their expressions were different than what he had expected.

Phil looked terrified, his arms around Technoblade, who's eyes were a deep, dark crimson, foam around the corners of his mouth.

The Piglin-hybrid's eyes locked into something behind Tommy.

The blond turned, to see, a couple feet away, something he didnt notice before.

Covered in a blanket, with blood staining the snow around, lied a small body.

That was still moving.

He couldn't see under the blanket, but when he walked over, he realized it was either another hybrid like him and the other two, or it was a normal human child.

Small enough to be around four years old.

Phil gasped. "Tommy, look out!!"

He turned to see Technoblade running towards him, his eyes stuck on the child.

Tommy, without hesitation, picked up the child in the blanket, and took off into the forest.

"The portal is just up ahead! You can make it! Just don't look back!" Philza shouted from above. Tommy didn't slow down, he picked up his pace.

As a half-raccoon, he was quicker than Technoblade by a longshot, but Technoblade had more stamina than him, so Tommy knew even when his legs started to go numb he had to keep running.

The child in his arms moved, just barely.

He looked down for a second, to see bright yellow eyes staring up at him.

It looked frightened, tears forming to blur it's vision that was already dim from the blanket.

Tommy smiled, and held it closer, trying to warm it up, after noticing the shivers and sniffles.

Then it happened.

Tommy gasped as a diamond axe was thrown into a tree, just inches from his neck.

The portal was in sight, he couldn't stop now.

But fear engulfed his body as he fell to his knees, the feeling in his thighs down disappeared from the cold and the amount of running he had done.

He watched as Technoblade walked up to him, sword in hand, breathing roughly.

Philza landed, running over.

Tommy huddled over the child, refusing to show Techno he had it, even if the man already knew.

The voices in the Piglin's head were screaming, his body moving even though he tried to stop it.

As the yells of Philza and the laughter of Techno faded, Tommy did his best to remember all he saw while he was running.

One body.

A second body.

Blood colored snow under both. A man and a woman.