Ending.

||•Tori POV•||

I wrapped my arms around Tommy, hugging him tightly.

"I'll never forget you. You'll always, be my daughter" tears streamed down his cheeks.

He looked up quickly when the sound of harsh footsteps came closer at an uncomfortable speed.

"So don't forget about me, okay?"

I was going to ask what he meant, but I didn't get the chance

He pushed me away, before I heard the sound of a blade meeting flesh, slicing through like cutting paper.

I opened my eyes, before seeing a tall man in a pig mask, stand over the limp body of what I had come to the conclusion, was my father.

That was his last life.

I quickly scrambled over to the scene, on my hands and knees.

The killer, my Uncle Technoblade, was on his knees, mumbling apologies and prayers to his now dead friend..or, brother.

I held onto my father's shirt, screaming. I could feel endless tears flood down my face.

"You Monster!! You Killed him when he just wanted to protect me!!"

||•3rd Person•||

It had been a couple years after the last cannon death of Tommyinnit.

Everyone but Puffy forgot who Tori was.

She always stayed in Puffy's house, and when guests were over, she hid.

She was now 16.

"Tori! Come on, we have to go! Snowchester is just a couple miles that way. Our new home awaits!" Captain Puffy smiled, standing with shulker boxes packed and stuffed into her inventory.

"Okay, I have all my things. Are you sure now is the right time? I don't really mind if anyone sees me at this point, I don't want us to get hurt" the teenager rushed down the stairs, shulkers packed as well.

"Kid, it's exactly one in the morning, and, it's your birthday. You gotta go back to sleep in Snowchester so you can wake up to a beautiful scenery outside for once, and not just a bunch of trees" the woman giggled, opening the door. "Besides, you're with me, and I won't let you get hurt. And, you have your sword anyways"

Tori nodded, yawning.

"Oh, before we head out, I wanted you to have something"

Puffy quickly took out a box, before pulling out a jacket.

Tori imediately gasped, knowing exactly what it was.

"It took a bit to wash off the blood, and all the dirt, but, I think he would want you to have it. Oh, and this" she pulled out a red scarf. "Happy Birthday, Tori"

The girl smiled, taking the items, before hugging Puffy tightly, crying softly.

"thank you...so much.."

"Of course Kiddo! Now, let's get going, we're wasting moonlight!"

They walked out the door, setting off on their journey to SnowChester.

Tubbo had invited Puffy to join, not knowing she would be bringing Tori. He didn't exactly know who Tori was, and that she even existed.

Tori only knew she was going to snowchester.

She didn't know who lived there, who built it, anything. All she knew, was it was going to be her new home.

She slipped on the jacket, and the scarf as they walked on top of the bridge, the air freezing.