Well Shit, It's Her

"T-Jupiter! Wait up!" He called for her.

The faint sound of screams and yells echoed through the air, as she turned to the man.

They were on the bridge that Tommy made.

"What's up? Why did you run off? You did great! I'm surprised what damage you did, without hesitation! Im-"

"SHUT UP!"

She ripped her mask off, holding it in her left hand.

He could see clearly, the tears flooding down her cheeks.

"I-I didn't want this. I don't wanna do this anymore. Uncle Wil- It didn't bother me when it was Fundy. I didn't notice Foolish- I- Uncle Wil he's dead! I killed him!" She sobbed. The man sighed, and pulled her to him, letting her cry into his chest.
She clung onto the yellow fabric of his sweater, her cries just getting more saddening as he rubbed her back in an attempt to comfort her.

"I remember, when you were little.." he started, looking at the sky. "and Tommy wanted to stay with me in Paradise to hide you. He always told me how he wanted to protect you- from all the bad things. Bad things..like this" he hugged her tightly.

"I'm so sorry- I should have said something back in L'manberg during the meeting during your argument with Dream- I should have tried to stop you from coming- when I saw you, You reminded me so much of him. Of Tommy. He was so stubborn, and he may or may not have been the cause for so many wars, and killed so many people because of those wars, but it was because at the time, he believed it was right" Wilbur noticed her sobs got quieter, as she slowly but surely calmed down.

"At the time, you thought you were doing the right thing, because that's what George told you. He lied to you. And now we're here" he took a deep breath, as she let go, wiping her tears with her fist.

"And we can't go back. It happened, but I know Foolish. He still has another life left. It's one less than he had, but he still has one, and Dream has the revive book. I bet he won't be bothered to Revive anyone if you ask nicely and make a good point" he smiled sadly. She nodded.

"We have to go back and finish it, don't we..?" She mumbled, her voice trembling. He nodded.
"Sadly. But once its over, and we get back to L'manberg, or where ever we're going after, I'll make you some of my famous Paradise burgers, and I'll see if Tech can come with us to wander around The Arctic Empire for awhile".

She giggled. "That sounds fun. Okay..let's go back, so Dream doesn't come after me. I make my choice back then, I have to go through with my actions. This is the consequence." She mumbled, grabbing her axe, putting her mask back on.

Wilbur nodded, and turned.

And was met with six-ish eyes on the other side of the bridge.

Tori looked from behind him, before gasping.

"I-Its them. My friends.."

__________

Wilbur pulled out his sword, and prepared himself.

"They all have all their lives. They will simply respawn. I lost my first life at their age by being killed by Punz- so they will be fine being killed by me, or, us if you're up to it" he told her quietly.

"If one gets away and comes after me, I'll defend myself." She spoke, trying to prevent herself from breaking down again.

He sprinted off, Tori behind him.

She held her axe tight when she saw Jae separate himself from Wilbur Michael and Shroud.

Before any of them could react, Tori swing and hit Jae, slicing his head off his neck.